January 12, 2008

10- 25- 07
Bernice (running with her arms about to hug): Moses! I’m so glad you’re back.
Moses: Berni, yes it’s ok. I’m back!
Bernice: You do not know how bored I am. I had no filming today.
Moses: Yes, I totally understand what it feels like to be without me by your side. Isn’t Myyo or Bosco home?
Bernice: Ha! You’re right. Nope, the two went on a date since this morning. So, what are all these bags?
Moses: It’s our dinner, that I will be cooking tonight, because I promised to cook for us for a whole week, but I somehow just managed to cook for 3 days, so I’m making it up, just for you.
Bernice (giving him a pinch on the face): Well, do you need help, or do you want me to continue staring at the t.v. watching The Ultimate Crime Fighter?
Moses: Your choice. But here is a question: Are you sure you won’t be jealous watching it. I mean there’s Gigi and Yoyo.
Bernice: No, remember we trust each other? And I’m pretty sure that you guys have nothing together, right?
Moses (in a jokingly matter): I don’t know. Is it real?
Moses takes a seat on the sofa and turns to hug Bernice.
Moses: Berni, you know it’s not real. I almost told the paparazzi that we were together.
Bernice: How? Tell me you didn’t.
Moses: Like that function for The Ultimate Crime Fighter, where I won the cake making contest and would have gotten a kiss from Gigi, but I told them “someone would be unhappy” and then how I didn’t help Vivien with climbing those wooden sticks.
Bernice: Oh, what good evidence.
Moses: It’s getting late. I better start the cooking. If you want to help your lovely boyfriend; me out, you are welcome to come to the kitchen anytime.
Bernice: Before you start your cooking, I have to show you these. I bought them at a DVD store today. They’re real, and copyrighted by TVB.
Bernice shows Moses a set of DVDs labeled Healing Hands III and Love Bond.
Moses: Nice. Let’s watch them later.
Moses goes to the kitchen and starts his cooking. Bernice surprises him a few minutes later with a kiss on the cheeks when Moses was beating the eggs. As they eat their warm dinner, they praise one another in watching Love Bond.


10- 28- 07
Bernice: Ah Mo, wake up, it’s time!
Moses: Huh? For what?
Bernice: Ah! Fan Shu Mo, don’t you remember, Bosco and Myolie are coming over today and practicing what we’re going to say during our interviews by the reporters for TVB 40th Anniversary. Hurry up and get dressed.
Moses: Berni, calm down. It’s ok. I bet they’re not even awake yet.
The doorbell rings.
Bernice: I’ll go get it.
Bernice goes to the door and see Myolie and Bosco.
Bosco (laughing): Haha! Bernice not awake.
Myolie: Stop laughing at them.
Moses walks out the bathroom and comes down the stairs.
Bosco and Myolie: Good morning Moses.
Moses (yawning): Morning.
Bernice: I’m going to get dressed. You guys can sit here for the time being. But don’t start without me.
Myolie: Take your time. The four of us are all off today. So lucky.
Moses: Ate breakfast yet?
Bosco: Umm, no.
Moses: Ok, I’ll make the breakfast and you guys can watch t.v.
Myolie: Sure.
Moses makes breakfast for four, Bernice goes to get dressed and Bosco and Myolie watches t.v.
Myolie: Hey, it’s The Drive of Life.
Bosco: Oh, so I can watch it. What episode is this?
Myolie: You’ll see.
They are in the middle of the episode when Bernice comes down the stairs.
Moses: Breakfast is ready, everyone.
Bosco: Let’s eat it in your living room, is that ok?
Bernice and Moses: Sure!
The four friends sits down to enjoy a peaceful breakfast.
Bernice: So, what were you guys talking about?
Myolie: You and Moses, so when are you guys getting married?
Bernice: What? Ask Moses.
Moses: Hey Bernice, don’t throw the ball around. Remember our plans?
Bernice: What plans?
Myolie: Ok, ok, we were just kidding.
Moses and Bernice: What a relieve!
Bosco (with a smirk): Why, are you really married?
Bosco and Myolie’s cellphones rings. They answer it.
Bosco: Hey, the manger just called to tell me that I have to film. Sorry. We’ll do this next week ok?
Myolie: Hey, me too.
Moses: Ok, I guess that we’ll just have to do this next week.
Myolie and Bosco leaves.

Labels: ,

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/12/2008 12:46:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones