January 27, 2008

More of Fanfic

01 - 27 - 08
Moses: On your mark, get set… go!
Bernice: I’ll get the food.
Bosco and Myolie: We’ll get the blankets.
Moses: And, I’ll sit here and be Mr. Lazy.
Bernice pokes Moses.
Moses: Fine, I’ll help Berni.
Bernice: Yeah!
Moses: Come on guys, the show is starting.
Bosco: Hey, excuse me, you are not the leader.
Myolie: Just let him be what he wants to be. After all, we are the main characters today.
Bosco: Of course, one kiss, darling.
Myolie kisses Bosco on the cheeks.
Bernice: Hey, where are we going? Our side or Bosco and Myolie’s side?
Moses: I really don’t know.
Bosco: Then, how are we going to decide?
Myolie: Your side! Bernice, you just won a little more than three hundred thousand Hong Kong Dollars in Deal or No Deal.
Bernice: Fine, guys, my treat tonight.
Moses: I’m so happy today.
Bosco: Why?
Moses: Because we’re all going to watch the Wars of In Laws II’s happy ending.
Myolie: Hurry, the show is starting.
All four of them sit together and watch the ending. To the part where Bosco leaves Vivien.
Bernice: Yeah, go Kyle!
Moses: Awwh, that was so sweet, Kyle gave his sweater to Ah Mun.
Myolie: Hmm, I wished those ‘cuts’ weren’t used to film something else.
Bosco: Yeah, they were really funny.
Bernice: Awwh, it’s okay.
Towards the ending…
Bernice: Fan Shu Mo, if I was lost somewhere where there was a landslide, will you come rescue me?
Moses: Good question, but… yeah.
Bernice: Ok, let me give you a reward.
Moses: What?
Out of nowhere, Bernice kisses Moses on the lips, making his face turn red.
Myolie: Bosc, they did it again. They kissed and we saw it.
Bosco: Yes, we always catch them kissing.
Bernice: What’s after this? This is so cozy, me lying on my dear Moses, with a warm blanket. I want to sleep.
Myolie: It’s a good thing that you guys have a big sofa, this way I can lie on Bosco or he can lie on me, and then we can even stay overnight here.
Bernice: Yeah, I picked it with Moses. By the way, Moses, you owe me a birthday present.
Bosco: Moses, how can you?
Myolie: Moses…
Moses: Listen, I did not forget, it’s in our room.
Bernice: Bring it out, hurry up, I want to see it.
Moses goes into their room, and comes out with a box.
Moses: Here you go Berni!
Bernice opens it.
Bernice: What? A paper clip ring?
Moses: Sorry, I didn’t have time to go to a store to actually buy you a ring.
Bernice: So, you made me this? But I still like it.
Moses: Just kidding, do you think I would just make you a paperclip ring? But it does mean something. It represents that you will one day become my wife.
Bernice: Moses, that was so sweet.
Moses: Here, let me put it on for you. Don’t take it off.
Bernice: I have to, what if reporters ask me, do I say my “good friend” Moses Chan gave it to me?
Moses: Why not?
Bernice: Because we have not yet admitted that we are together as a couple.
Myolie: What a coincidence, Bosco and I have not yet admitted too.
Bosco: I will, when I get a chance to.
Bernice: At least, TVB allows us to go to functions together as a couple to make money.
Moses: I have something to say.
Bosco: What? Tell Bernice to marry you?
Moses: No, not yet, when I make some more money. In a few years I will.
Myolie: What did you want to say?
Moses: Bernice, that’s not really your birthday present.
Bernice: Then what is?
Moses shows Bernice a diamond necklace.
Moses: This is.
Myolie and Bernice: It’s so pretty.
Moses: I have good taste you know.
Bernice: Picking me as your girlfriend shows you have good taste!
Myolie: Then I guess we all have good taste.
Moses: Berni, let me put it on for you.
Bernice: Sure. Oh, by the way, Moses you haven’t ate dinner with me parents for a long time. Bosco and Myolie, do you want to come along?
Myolie: I would like to, but are you sure that it’s ok, I mean Uncle and Auntie wants to spend time with you guys.
Bernice: It’s ok. After all, you guys have not met them yet.
Moses: Come on, it’ll be fun. Uncle and Auntie are really nice.
Myolie: Oh, then next time, we can have a meal with Bosco’s mom.
Bosco: Ok.
Bernice: So, back to the ending of Wars of In Laws II. So did Kyle and Ah Mun get back together at the end?
Bosco: Look at the clues.
Moses: How can you not have noticed? Ah Mun called Kyle “lo gon” when she was finding Kyle.
Bosco: And, I, also known as Kyle called Myolie, also known as Ah Mun “lo poa” when they were going back to Hong Kong.
Bernice: Oh, so it’s a happy ending!
Moses: You guys are so lucky to be in a series together.
Bosco: Moses, you and Bernice had Love Bond and Healing Hands III.
Bernice: But you two had a lot of kisses in the series. Weren’t they fun?
Moses: I heard you two had a lot of NGs during the kiss scenes.
Bosco: What? They were nothing.
Bernice: Bosco, how was the kiss with Vivien Yeo?
Bosco: I just thought that she was Myolie.
Myolie: Eww, how can you do that?
Moses: Were there any Ngs there?
Bosco: Nope, I did it the best I can, and as fast as I can.
Bernice: Good job.
Moses: Happy ending then.

Labels: ,

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/27/2008 04:03:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones