January 18, 2008

oh my god! finals are finally over! today, the eng. final was ok, chem. final was ok, but i think i messed up on the geometry final. :( and there were a few questions that were tricky on the other half of the health final.

here to is celebrate my break has begun. 11 DAYS OFF!! WOOHOO.

12 - 13 - 07
DECEMBER 13TH IS MYOLIE’S RUMORED BOYFRIEND, BOSCO WONG’S BIRTHDAY!
(in the morning of Bernice and Moses’ mansion after breakfast, sitting on the sofa listening to classical music)
Moses: Bernice! What should we get Bosco? His birthday is today!
Bernice: What? I thought you got him a present.
Moses: What? Me? I thought you said that you were getting a present for him?
Bernice: Then, what should we do? The party is in a few hours?
Moses: Think Bik Yee, think…
Bernice: Well, let’s see. A teddy bear?
Moses: No! A Christmas tree?
Bernice: No, they already have one and besides who ever gave a Christmas tree to a birthday boy?
Moses (joking): Well, we can!
Bernice: Stop kidding around and think, think and think.
Moses: Well, we could give Bosco and Myolie a pair of matching rings from Cartier.
Bernice: Yeah, we should definitely do that. We have the matching black necklace that everyone’s talking about, so they should have something like us.
Moses: Ok, I go get the rings, and you get the wrapping paper.
Bernice: No, I want to get the rings.
Moses: Fine, we both go, but let’s put on some disguises first.
Bernice: Yeah, it’s the usual big cap and baggy clothing.
They leave their mansion and goes into a Cartier store to buy Bosco and Myolie a matching pair of rings.
Moses: Umm, hello there, we want to get a matching pair of rings, simple but delicate.
Storelady: Here, this is the newest design. See if you like it.
Bernice: Hey, this is nice!
Moses: Ok, then let’s get this.
Storelady: Thank you! That would be $12,596 HKD please.
Bernice (whispering to Moses and trying not to make it obvious): Ok, this is such an expensive birthday present that I had ever bought.
Moses (smiling and whispering): Ha, me too.
Storelady: Just sign your name here, and you’re ready to go. Thank you once again.
Bernice and Moses walk out of the store and back into the car.
(back in the car with closed doors)
Bernice: Whoa, that was the most expensive gift I ever bought for someone’s birthday.
Moses: Money is nothing. Friendship is important, that’s why you matter so much to me.
Bernice: Awwh, that’s so sweet, Ah Mo. I love you so much.
Moses: Me too, I love you. Now, I’m going to call Myolie.
Moses gives Myolie a call. Myolie picks up the phone.
Myolie: Hello Ah Mo, what tells you to call me at this time?
Moses: I just wanted to ask you that the party for Bosco is still in preparation right, because we just brought him a gift.
Myolie: Yeah, he’s out, and I’m at home right now making and decorating the house. He won’t be back anytime soon. Hurry up, and come over to help me out.
(a few hours later, after Myolie, Bernice, and Moses have finished preparing the food, and decorated the house.)
Myolie: Ahh, time to relax.
Bernice: Yeah, that was so tiring.
Moses: Wait, where’s the cake?
Myolie: Oh no, I put it in the oven a few hours ago!
Bernice: Well, let’s hope it’s not burnt.
Myolie checks the oven, and the cake is perfectly made.
Bernice and Moses: That sure gave us a scare!
Myolie: Ok, Bosco should be back anytime soon. So, lights out.
Bernice: Wait the gift!
Moses: Fine, Berni and I go back to our mansion to get the gift, and Myolie, you find a place for us to hide.
Bernice and Moses comes back with the gift. Myolie finds them a hiding spot behind the sofa.
Bernice: Great, now we’re all set.
A few minutes later, Bosco come back.
Bosco: What is this? Myolie, where are you? Why is the house so dark?
Myolie, Bernice, and Moses: SURPRISE!
Bosco: Hello, what are you guys doing here?
Myolie: Darling, it’s your birthday today!
Bosco: Oh yeah, wow, I must be too busy, that I completely forgot.
Bernice, Moses, and Myolie: Happy Birthday Bosco!
Moses (handing the gift to Bosco): Bosco, here is the gift that Bernice and I got you.
Bosco (unwrapping the gift): Oh, it’s so nice. Oh, and there’s two.
Bosco kneels down and gives Myolie the other ring. They put it on each other immediately.
Moses: Ah Nize, do you think we should leave?
Bernice: No, I’m hungry.
Moses (whispering to Bernice): Fine, I’m only staying for 2 hours maximum. I want to spend some time with you. You’re leaving to New York soon with this guy I don’t even know.
Bernice (whispering to Moses): Fine. Time to eat.
The two couples sit down to eat the food that Myolie had prepared earlier. After the chatting and eating, the four managed to finish all the food and then eat the cheesecake that Myolie had made earlier.
Bernice: Moses and I should get going. I should start packing for my concert in N.Y. Any of you want to go?
Bosco: Myolie and I would love to support you my friend, but we really can’t, we have such a tight schedule.
Moses: You know I want to go, but then the reporters would catch us, like what they had done to Bosco and Myolie on the night of the awards ceremony.
Bosco: Ok, then Bernice, have fun on your concert, and bring something back for us.
Bernice: I will definitely do that.
Bernice and Moses leave Bosco and Myolie’s mansion.

12 - 24 - 07
11:30 A.M.
Bosco (in a girly voice): Ah Mo, don’t you just miss your honey Bernice?
Moses: As if I’m not sad already…
Myolie (with a pat on Moses’ shoulder): It’s ok. Bosco, stop making fun of Moses. Here, I will just admit that when you, Bosc, yes you, when you went to the U.S., I missed you as much as how Moses miss Bernice now.
Bosco: Auhh, that’s so sweet.
Myolie (joking): Ha, I’m always sweet.
Bosco: Anyways, I think we should get back to what we were talking about.
Moses: Ok, that was we both get each other presents because Christmas is tomorrow!
Bosco: So, what do you want?
Moses: Umm, I want it to be a surprise. I think Ah Nize wants a surprise too.
Myolie: Which means, how many gifts do we need to get?
Bosco: Myolie and I buy a gift for you and Bernice, and one then one for the both of you. Wow, that means we have to buy 4 Christmas presents. Ahhh, what should we buy? And the thing is that it has to be secretive…
Moses: You two are so lucky, you get to shop together. Too bad Bernice is not here.
Myolie: You can join us.
Moses: Nah, I don’t want to be like a stick standing next to you people.
Bosco: Fine, your choice!
Myolie: We just don’t want you to be lonely on Christmas Eve.
Bosco: Bernice is coming back tomorrow right?
Moses: Actually, I’m not that sure. But I do hope so. I so want to spend Christmas with my darling Bernice.
Bosco and Myolie (mimicking Moses): …Darling Bernice…
Moses: I’ll get you two for that!
Myolie: Moses, it’s ok to feel lonely. Really…
Moses: Stop playing me, or I will not give you two any Christmas presents.
Bosco: Fine, fine, we’ll stop.
Moses: You better. Let’s get going. I can’t wait to see Berni tomorrow!
Myolie: Me too!
Myolie goes shopping with Bosco and Moses goes by himself. A few hours later they return with many presents. They exchange presents. Moses keeps Bernice’s presents for her until she returns. They finish decorating their mansions.
11:30 P.M. [Moses and Bernice’s mansion]
Myolie: Moses, since you’re so lonely, we’ll sit on your sofa and chat with you and wait till Bernice comes back.
Moses: Fine with me, but are you sure you two don’t want to spend Christmas Eve together?
Bosco: We could go online reading fan fictions that fans wrote about us or read the news.
Moses: That’s a great idea.
By the time they finished viewing a few fanfics and newspaper articles, it was already 2 in the morning. Since the three of them were sleepy, they all went to sleep. Moses slept in Bernice’s and his bedroom. Bosco and Myolie kept their promise and hugged each other to keep warm while sleeping on the sofa.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/18/2008 09:48:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones