January 16, 2008

ok, 150 mulitple choice today, but it really wasn't so bad. the music test was weird. we had to do the 5 scales (C, G, D, A, and E) i kind of messed up on the C and E scale and appregios, but i was so relieved that it was over. after that i studied for global and then took the global test (100 mulitple choice questions) and i came up with 37 answers that were bubbled in [C]. it was crazy, but the teacher admitted that it was not intended to be on purpose. i kind of breezed through the health final part I because it was the stuff that i had studied during my one hour lunch today. i guessed it was ok. tomorrow will be more calm because i will only be take a 70 Multiple choice Spanish final and a chem. lab final. i'm more worried about the spanish final because there is a listening part and i suck at that.
while reading some news, i found this...

問是否以緋聞女友廖碧兒做選美標準?他笑說:「不可以,她好強。我要做公平先生...
in english moses describes bernice as "strong," that's such a nice word for bernice because she dances and well whatever positive stuff moses say about bernice, i think it's terrific and speaking about boscolie: 杏兒自爆剛被狗仔隊偷影與Bosco一起Shopping,她事先張揚說:「我們一起行街購物都是為工作,之前也曾與汪明荃Shopping,影到相當是宣傳吧!」(she told the reporters herself, that's just so funny.)

and to celebrate i survived another day:
11- 06- 07
NOVEMBER 6TH IS MYOLIE’S BIRTHDAY.
Myolie comes home to Bosco’s and her mansion. She is so exhausted that she forgets that it is actually her birthday. When she goes in into the house, it is all dark.
Bosco, Moses and Bernice: Surprise!
Myolie: Whoa! Hold it there! What’s going on?
Bosco: Myyo honey, it’s your birthday today.
Myolie: Whoops, I totally forgot. I was so busy lately.
Bernice: Ah Co, give your girlfriend and future wife a kiss, and then blow out the candles, and we’ll be all set to eat the cake.
Bosco gives Myolie a kiss on the lips. Myolie closes her eyes to make a wish and then blows out the candles.
Moses: So, what did you wish for?
Myolie: I’m not telling you, or else it won’t come true.
Moses: Even if you don’t tell me, I know what it is. Bosco…
Bosco: Oh be quiet Ah Mo. Bernice wants the same thing.
Bernice: What do I want? I’m confused.
Myolie receives her presents. Bernice and Moses give her a gigantic teddy bear and Bosco give Myolie another set of matching bracelets.
Moses: Oh look, you get more matching bracelets. But Bernice and I have a pair of matching black necklaces.
Bosco: Hey, we have something similar to that. But I misplaced it.
Myolie: Whatever, let’s eat the cake, I’m hungry.
Moses: Then, we have to finish our “speeches” for TVB’s Anniversary.
The four eats a piece of cake and then rehearses their speeches.
Myolie and Bosco: We’ll be the reporters first. Moses, who do you think we win the best actress award this year, your girlfriend.
Moses: Well, I would say Bernice, because she’s really improving.
Bosco: So, does that mean that she’s your girlfriend.
Moses: What are you talking about? I don’t have a girlfriend.Myolie (jokingly): Are you serious?
Moses: I thought we were practicing for the anniversary.
Moses (whisper): Bernice is sitting right next to me.
Bernice: Ah Mo, who am I then?
Moses: She was just kidding. Fine, I’ll give you a kiss if I have to for you to forgive me.
Bernice: I don’t want a kiss.
Moses: Ok, then I’ll give it to Bosco.
Moses is about to kiss Bosco.
Bernice: No, wait.
Moses: See? I knew you wanted me to kiss you.
Moses gives Bernice a peck on the lips.
Bosco: Ok, ok. Bernice, who do you think will win the best actor award?
Bernice: Well, I got to say Moses, he was so funny as “Duc Duc Dai” in Heart of Greed.
Myolie: So is he really your boyfriend?
Bernice: No, we’re good friends.
Moses and Bernice: Now, we’re the reporters. Bosco, any chance with the best actor award?
Bosco: I seriously think Moses, my brother in Heart of Greed.
Bernice: And best actress?
Bosco: Myolie, because she was so good in The Drive of Life.
Moses: Myolie: so is it going to be Bosco?
Myolie: Yeah, I support him.
Moses: Great job guys!
Bernice: It’s time to go Ah Mo. Bosc and Myyo needs some time together.

Labels: ,

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/16/2008 06:12:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones