January 26, 2008

Regents Week is ending...

Regents Week is ending in... 3 days.

01 - 06 - 08
JANUARY 6th IS BERNICE’S BIRTHDAY!
[on the webcams]
Moses: Ah Nize!
Bernice: Ah Mo, wait, wait, I’m coming. I need to finish putting on some makeup.
Moses: Ok, ok, but you look beautiful with or without makeup.
Bernice: Then, am I better with makeup or without makeup?
Moses: This is a very good question, but you will have to ask my mirror.
Moses shows Bernice a mirror.
Moses (imitates in a voice of a mirror): Without makeup.
Bernice: To you only, right?
Moses (joking): Why? Is there another person that you’re seeing?
Bernice: Yeah. Of course. He’s right next to me, do you want to meet him, my dear?
Moses: Of course, darling.
Bernice shows Moses a medium sized teddy bear.
Bernice: See, this is him.
Moses: Ah Nize, wasn’t that my present for our 3rd anniversary?
Bernice: You remembered!
Moses: I don’t want to sleep on the sofa when you get back!
Bernice: How are my doggies?
Moses: Pretty good, but they are really hard to take care of!
Bernice: Ah, I need to go to work.
Moses: So soon!
Bernice: Yeah!
Moses: Happy Birthday my sweetie.
Bernice: Thank you.
Moses gives a kiss to Bernice on the webcam.

Labels: ,

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/26/2008 11:21:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones