January 22, 2008

today is the beginning of regents week. for those taking the eng. regents, good luck. and for boscolie and bermo, best of luck. i'm pratically sitting here waiting for something to appear so i can download it. i finally finished my global project. so now, i will have to write a spanish composition and make a book for chem.

12 - 24 - 07
11:30 A.M.
Bosco (in a girly voice): Ah Mo, don’t you just miss your honey Bernice?
Moses: As if I’m not sad already…
Myolie (with a pat on Moses’ shoulder): It’s ok. Bosco, stop making fun of Moses. Here, I will just admit that when you, Bosc, yes you, when you went to the U.S., I missed you as much as how Moses miss Bernice now.
Bosco: Auhh, that’s so sweet.
Myolie (joking): Ha, I’m always sweet.
Bosco: Anyways, I think we should get back to what we were talking about.
Moses: Ok, that was we both get each other presents because Christmas is tomorrow!
Bosco: So, what do you want?
Moses: Umm, I want it to be a surprise. I think Ah Nize wants a surprise too.
Myolie: Which means, how many gifts do we need to get?
Bosco: Myolie and I buy a gift for you and Bernice, and one then one for the both of you. Wow, that means we have to buy 4 Christmas presents. Ahhh, what should we buy? And the thing is that it has to be secretive…
Moses: You two are so lucky, you get to shop together. Too bad Bernice is not here.
Myolie: You can join us.
Moses: Nah, I don’t want to be like a stick standing next to you people.
Bosco: Fine, your choice!
Myolie: We just don’t want you to be lonely on Christmas Eve.
Bosco: Bernice is coming back tomorrow right?
Moses: Actually, I’m not that sure. But I do hope so. I so want to spend Christmas with my darling Bernice.
Bosco and Myolie (mimicking Moses): …Darling Bernice…
Moses: I’ll get you two for that!
Myolie: Moses, it’s ok to feel lonely. Really…
Moses: Stop playing me, or I will not give you two any Christmas presents.
Bosco: Fine, fine, we’ll stop.
Moses: You better. Let’s get going. I can’t wait to see Berni tomorrow!
Myolie: Me too!
Myolie goes shopping with Bosco and Moses goes by himself. A few hours later they return with many presents. They exchange presents. Moses keeps Bernice’s presents for her until she returns. They finish decorating their mansions.
11:30 P.M. [Moses and Bernice’s mansion]
Myolie: Moses, since you’re so lonely, we’ll sit on your sofa and chat with you and wait till Bernice comes back.
Moses: Fine with me, but are you sure you two don’t want to spend Christmas Eve together?
Bosco: We could go online reading fan fictions that fans wrote about us or read the news.
Moses: That’s a great idea.
By the time they finished viewing a few fanfics and newspaper articles, it was already 2 in the morning. Since the three of them were sleepy, they all went to sleep. Moses slept in Bernice’s and his bedroom. Bosco and Myolie kept their promise and hugged each other to keep warm while sleeping on the sofa.
12 - 25 - 07
The door swings opens and Bernice walks into her mansion.
Bernice: I’m back Fan Shu Mo.
Moses walks out from the bedroom. He looks across the room.
Moses: Ah Nize, you’re back! I missed you terribly.
Moses run to hug Bernice tightly. They look at each other, and for the first time in almost a week and a half, they kiss each other with desire. Myolie and Bosco wakes up.
Bosco (whispering): Whoa, Myolie look at that.
Myolie (whispering): Remember yesterday when we were reading something on the Internet and then Bernice said that Moses was the frog prince?
Bosco (whispering): Yeah, of course I remember. Moses had to be kissed by “someone.”
Myolie (whispering): And then Moses said that Bernice was like Cinderella, always by his side whether he’s happy or not. This is love, Bosco.
Bosco (whispering): Wow, they’re still kissing. Let’s just pretend that we are still sleeping.
Myolie (whispering): Sure!
Bosco and Myolie lie next to each other and pretends that they are sleeping. They keep one eye closed and the other opened to watch Bernice and Moses’ kiss. After Bernice and Moses finish kissing, and they hug each other.
Moses: Berni, I’m not kidding, I missed you so much.
Bernice: Me too.
Moses: Come, I’ll give you your Christmas present. Bosco, Myolie, and I went Christmas shopping yesterday.
Bernice: By the way, why are these two here on our sofa?
Moses: They said that I was going to be lonely without you, so they spent their night here.
Myolie and Bosco (pretending): Oh, it’s morning. Hi Bernice, you’re back.
Myolie: Bernice, someone missed you terribly.
Bernice: Who? You?
Myolie: Nope, that person was the one…
Bosco and Myolie burst out laughing.
Bosco: …kissed.
Myolie and Bosco (whispering): Whoops, we weren’t supposed to say that.
Bernice: What are you guys talking about?
Myolie: The kiss that you and Moses just shared.
Bosco: We caught you two twice!
They exchange presents. Bernice and Moses got Bosco and Myolie a pair of matching bangles. Bosco and Myolie got Bernice and Moses two teddy bears with a matching ring on each one. In addition, Bernice got Moses a big teddy bear from the U.S., a smaller teddy bear for both Bosco and Myolie. Moses got Bernice a necklace, and 2 tickets for Bosco and Myolie to a romantic restaurant. Bosco got Myolie a bracelet, and a pair of matching cell phones for Moses and Bernice. Myolie got Bosco a ring, a new computer LCD screen for Moses, and a set of lotions and fragrances for Bernice.
Bernice: Thanks everyone!
Moses: You’re welcome.
Myolie: I love my presents.
Bosco: Me too.
Bernice: Merry Christmas, but I’m sleepy, so I’m going to go to sleep in the room.
Moses: I’m kind of sleepy too.
Bosco: Fine, you two sleep and then Myolie and I will prepare today’s party.
Moses: Good night.
Myolie: Good morning.
Moses and Bernice goes to sleep in the room, and Bosco and Myolie goes out to buy food to prepare for their party.

Labels: ,

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/22/2008 09:18:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones