June 10, 2008

A BAD BAD DAY!!!

today can be considered as my worst day ever. for the first time ever, i was "unprepared" for gym. and who can i blame? my friend K.Y. she said that her friend borrowed her lock and so she needed one for gym. i lent her my lock. she said that she would wait for me. i went to the locker room and was waiting... and she never came. hah, i had my t-shirt, my sweatpants, and she had my lock. isn't this great??? now, because of her, i have a -5 on my reportcard too. and this, is the worst yet; it is the final marking period, the grade that goes on your transcript, and the grade that all colleges will see. and what can i do??? good question. because of that gym grade, which probably will be an 80, my whole gym grade on my transcript will go DOWN! i hate this, i mean why me? i would have liked a 90 for gym, but i can forget about that.

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 6/10/2008 04:43:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones