June 11, 2008

Finals (Part I)

well, well, well. Tomorrow is the start of my finals. I remembered i started this blog in the end of January 2008 when I was taking the finals back then. Tomorrow, I will be taking:
1st- English
2nd- Chemistry
3rd- Geometry (Math)


Ahh, tomorrow will be the hardest of all the finals. After Thursday, Friday, and Monday of finals, I will be taking the Regents on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of next week. Great right? I am not stressed out, but I really do feel the pressure that I have to do well on all of them.

Well, good luck to me.

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 6/11/2008 09:28:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones