June 24, 2008

haha, another "chapter." maybe i should post my Healing Hands IV as well.

06 - 24 - 08
(in the mansion of Bernice and Moses)
Bernice and Moses have just taken showers, and are in their bathrobes. Moses put his arms around Bernice.
Moses: Nizzy…
Bernice: MoMo…
They lean forward for a long lasting kiss.
Moses: Well, do you think we should take a short break and take a vacation?
Bernice: As in where?
Moses: I don’t know. I give the decision to you.
Bernice: Well, what do you say about Australia?
Moses: My hometown? Then, why not Prince Rupert, Canada?
Bernice: I really don’t know. Do you want to visit my family?
Moses: Fine, then think of a place where no one will recognize us, and then we will be free from reporters and the cameras.
Bernice: What about some secret island?
Moses: As in where?
Bernice: Hmmm, we should really think about this.
Moses: I’m not rushing you, but you do know that filming for Moonlight Resonance is coming to an end right?
Bernice: Yeah, and I have been back from Japan for almost two weeks.
Moses: Well, so put in some thoughts.
Bernice: Should Yolie and Bosco come along?
Moses: You can ask them.
Bernice: I’ll see how everything goes.
(in the mansion of Bosco and Myolie)
Bosco: Yolie, can you please, please help me message my shoulders, legs, and back? I am exhausted.
Myolie: Whatever for you CoCo.
Myolie starts messaging Bosco’s arms, shoulders, back, and then legs.
Bosco: With you around, I always feel energetic even when I’m tired.
Myolie: Do I give you like some extra power?
Bosco: Definitely.
Myolie: You are a sweetie pie Ah Co.
Bosco gives a chuckle.
Myolie: Well, Bosc, you do make me happy when I’m depressed.
Bosco: That’s why we have each other for.
Myolie: I’m so happy to have met you in Triumph in the Skies and then Wars of In Law I.
Bosco: I believed I have great fate in meeting you too.
Myolie: You are such a cutie.
Bosco pinches Myolie lightly on her cheeks.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 6/24/2008 09:51:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones