June 20, 2008

REGENTS (PART III)

THEY ARE OVER!
but here is more of BERMO and BOSCOLIE, when are they ever going to admit it???

06 - 20 - 08
(like late night)
Bernice: It feels so good to be back home!
Moses: Well, Ah Nize, how was Japan with Stephanie Cheng?
Bernice: I had tons of fun. We went to someone’s wedding, tried on wedding gowns, and went to the beach to talk. We also ate a lot of different stuff, you know.
Moses: That seems like fun. I wished I went with you so that I could have took care of you.
Moses give Bernice a big hug.
Bernice: Hey, hey, does it seem that I can’t take care of myself? I mean my Daddy could have went with me too, you know.
Moses: But, if you had to pick one which one would you bring?
Bernice: Ummm…
Moses: Me, right?
Bernice: Umm…
The door opens and Bosco and Myolie walks in.
Bernice:… Hi Bosco and Myyo.
Moses: You got lucky Bernice.
Bernice: Hehe.
Bosco: What were you guys talking about?
Bernice: Something…
Moses: That you shouldn’t know about.
Bosco: Mo Gor, you’re getting married? Cool.
Moses: No… like I said… Soon.
Bosco: Soon enough. You said that last time.
Myolie: I dare you to propose to Bernice in front of us right now.
Moses: Bernice said sometime in the near future, right?
Bernice: Heh.
Moses: Ah Chuk Gor, when is your date of marriage with Myolie?
Myolie: Moses, don’t change the subject.
Bosco: I know right, you always do that.
Moses: Our pleasure, to have this secret.
Myolie: Bernice, we’re good friends right?
Bernice: Sorry, Myyo, it’s really our secret. I’ll tell you when the right time comes.
Myolie: Ok, you promised.
Bernice: That’s our deal.
Myolie: Hey, guys, are you done with Heart of Greed II (Moonlight Resonance) yet?
Bosco: Well, my good friend Lai Lok Yi, said that after the filming… someone would get married.
Bernice: Really, who?
Bosco: Hmm, are you sure that you don’t know?
Bernice: I’m positive.
Myolie: Bernice, don’t you read the magazines, newspapers and watch the news on tv and online?
Bernice: Well, we all know that we are always busy/
Bosco: Hmm, I announce the marriage of our Mo Gor and Bernice.
Bernice: Are you serious?
Myolie: Excuse me, Moses… Yeah, we’re talking about you guys.
Moses is still staring in open air.
Moses: Excuse me, I need to do something.
Bosco whispers to Myolie.
Bosco: What do you think it is? A proposal?
Bernice overheard them and got really excited. Moses comes back out from their room.
Moses: This is for you Berni.
Bernice takes a big stack of handmade flowers from Moses.
Bernice: It’s so nice and pretty looking.
Bosco and Myolie: Huh?
Moses: Bernice, I’m still not that ready for marriage, but I do know that you are the only one for me.
Myolie: Extremely sweet!
Bosco: Extremely cute!
Bernice: Extremely a surprise!!
Moses: Thank you all for those comments.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 6/20/2008 05:18:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones