July 22, 2008

i miss BERMO and BOSCOLIE

recently, there are almost no signs of them... it's making me feel so sad. and i really need to start on my summer reading assignment. I have to read 3 books, and altogether, i read like 1/4 of a book. poor me. :(

07 - 21 - 08
(via webcam)
Bernice: Moses, I miss you.
Moses: Berni, I’ve always miss you.
Bernice: Well, things have slowed down for me. “When a Dog Loves a Cat” is currently airing, while I’m just promoting in Malaysia.
Moses: For me, “Moonlight Resonance” will air next week.
Bernice: I heard you will kiss some people.
Moses: So… you don’t trust me?
Bernice: Nah, it’s Kate. She’s my good friend. We have a lot in common, as in dancing?
Moses: You guys are not lesbians, are you?
Bernice: No… where did you get that idea from?
Moses: Umm… newspaper reports of you and this other rich lady.
Bernice: And you believe that? Oh my God!
Moses: Ah Nize, it’s normal for a boyfriend to ask his girlfriend something he sees on the newspaper.
Bernice: I don’t know. Should I be mad at you?
Moses: No… No… I was just curious. You have me, so why would you be a lesbian?
Bernice: Oh Moses.
Moses: I’m sorry if I mad you angry. I shouldn’t have asked. When we first got together a few years ago, we agreed to trust each other, no matter what.
Bernice: Can’t believe you remembered, sweetie.
Moses: Honey, it’s ok.
Bernice: MoMo, how long have we not seen each other?
Moses: Quite a while, after the breakup coverage that everyone is literally taking about now.
Bernice: Don’t worry. Eventually, they will… you know what I mean.
Moses: I hope so too.
Bernice: I miss your hugs.
Moses: Ah Nize, I miss your kisses.
Bernice: MoMo…

Labels: ,

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 7/22/2008 12:33:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones