August 15, 2008

BERMO and BOSCOLIE fanfic.

To the Boscolie fans:
I am sorry that I have not wrote about Boscolie for almost two months. It was just that BERMO seemed more important during this summer. There were the breakup news, the lesbian news of Bernice, and also the third party news. So, I hope that this chapter will make it up to you BERMO and BOSCOLIE fans.

08 - 15 - 08
(via webcam)
Moses: Bernice, how long have we not seen each other?
Bernice: Wow, that’s a long time.
Moses: I want to hug you so badly.
Bernice: Me too, I only feel comfortable around you, MoMo.
Moses: When do you think we will be able to see each other face to face?
Bernice: Hmm, probably by the end of September at latest, like towards the end of the Olympics.
Moses: Awwh, that’s a long time from now.
Bernice: I know, but what can we do?
Moses: I need a big kiss from you now.
Bernice fakes a kiss on the webcam.
Moses: Wow, I feel so energized right now.
Bernice: MoMo, I want to see you so badly. Why are we so busy this summer.
Moses: Sweetie, Beijing Olympics 2008 is surely a huge thing.
Bernice: Well, well, well. Now, it’s my time to ask you the questions. Who’s that Cake Wong? And, are you in a secret relationship with her that you’re hiding from me?
Moses (acts all surprised): Oh my God! How did you find out?
Bernice: The Internet was invented for that cause.
Moses: Who are you kidding? Yourself? I would never do such a thing.
Bernice: I’ll believe you this time. But this summer has surely been a downfall for us. First, we had the breakup news. Then, reports said that I was a lesbian. And now, you are with Cake Wong. I’m proud that you told the reporters at the variety game show “Identity” that you didn’t really know her. Or… I’ll get you for sure.
Moses: Well, at least we have Ella Koon. She said I was a good man, remember? She also said that you shouldn’t worry, because I don’t flirt with other girls.
Bernice: Then, who do you flirt with?
Moses: I used to, with you…
Bernice: Oh Moses, that was years ago.
Moses: I know.
Bernice: Ella also said that she won’t fight with me for you. Yeah, I heard her radio interview.
Moses: Ok, now let me do some explaining about Joyce Wong, also know as Cake Wong.
Bernice: My ears are wide opened for you to speak.
Moses: We filmed together for Gem of Life. You know, the eighty episode grand production?
Bernice: Oh… I see.
Moses: How’s your schedule coming along? Busy or what?
Bernice: Busy. Work. Busy.
Moses: I heard that the last episode of When a Dog Loves a Cat replaced Moonlight Resonance.
Bernice: Don’t be jealous. Next week, only your series will be airing of all the new dramas.
Moses: Hey, who said I was jealous?
Bernice: You sound like it.
Moses: No, I’m just happy for you.
Bernice: Ok, MoMo, I hope I can see you in Beijing.
Moses: Me too. Call me if anytime.
Bernice: Alright, darling.
Moses: Sweetiepies, I really hope we can go out in Beijing.
Bernice: Yeah, I hope the reporters won’t be after us.
Moses: Ok, bye. Talk to you next time, Berni.
Bernice: Goodbye, Ah Mo.
(mansion of Bosco and Myolie)
Bosco and Myolie are exhausted, therefore lying on the couch.
Bosco: Wifey, how have you been?
Myolie: Umm, future hubby, don’t call me wifey.
Bosco: But you are my wife… in the future.
Myolie: Oh stop it. Who would want to marry you?
Bosco: Only you.
Myolie: Hey, you said that, not me.
Bosco: I want to kiss you so badly.
Myolie leans forward to give Bosco a great big kiss.
Bosco: That was sweet.
Myolie: The filming of Burning Flames III is coming to an end.
Bosco: I know Yolie. It’s sad. That means we will have even less time to see each other.
Myolie: How was cooperating with Aimee Chan?
Bosco: Ok, I guess. But you are still me best partner, on-screen or off-screen. How was Kevin Cheng?
Myolie: Well, you do know that we were paired up as partners in Strictly Comes Dancing II, so we did pretty well. But, of course, you are my best partner.
Bosco: I wished we played a couple in the series.
Myolie: Me too.
Bosco looks out the balcony.
Bosco: Wow, that sunset is so beautiful.
Myolie: Let’s go then.
Bosco grabs Myolie’s hand and they literally run to the balcony.
Myolie: Wow, it’s so pretty today.
Bosco: I know. You know what will be good?
Myolie: What?
Bosco: If I kissed you.
Myolie: Haha.
Bosco gives Myolie another big kiss so that they can remember that date.
Bosco: I miss Ah Mo Gor.
Myolie: I miss Bernice too. And did you get to meet Mac and Bailey? They’re so cute. They got to be guest stars in When a Dog Loves a Cat.
Bosco: Yeah, I know, and you had to kiss Gallen Lo.
Myolie: Oh, silly don’t be jealous.
Bosco: Bernice has five dogs, but you have nine cats, and they roam around all the time.
Myolie: Why, you don’t like them? I guess I will just have to move out with them.
Bosco: No, that’s not necessary. I was just kidding.
Myolie: Not funny!
Bosco: Myyo, I was just kidding. Sorry.
Myolie: Let me think about this apology.
Bosco immediately wraps his arms around Myolie’s waist.
Bosco: Myolie…
Myolie turns her face around.
Myolie: What now?
Bosco gives Myolie another kiss.
Bosco: Sorry for saying that. I won’t do that next time.
Myolie: I accept your apology.
Bosco: When is the next time that we can have a meal with Bernice and Moses?
Myolie: Soon…

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/15/2008 10:53:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones