August 25, 2008

this could possibly be the last chapter before i start school again... but i will continue to update now and then.

08 - 25 - 08
(three way webcam chat: Moses, Bernice, Myolie and Bosco)
Bosco: Hey Ah Mo, you surely got the nerves!
Bernice: Bosc, what did Ah Mo do this time?
Bosco: You should be happy for this.
Myolie: I think so too.
Bernice: Seriously, tell me what he did this time.
Bosco: Something good of course.
Bernice: Come on… I’m on the edge of my seat already.
Moses: What are you guys talking about? I want to know also…
Bosco: Oh Myyo, this is gonna be fun, making the two of them practically beg us.
Myolie: CoCo, don’t be mean. Just tell them and be a good sport.
Bosco: Fine, I only listen to you Myyo.
Myolie: That’s a good boy…friend.
Bosco: I love you dearly.
Bernice: Come on. I want to know.
Moses: Me too.
Bosco: Fine.
Myolie: I’ll tell.
Bernice: Speed it up.
Myolie: Do you remember Cake Wong, also known as Joyce Wong?
Moses: Yeah…
Bernice: Yeah, she’s the one that posted pics of my darling and her on Facebook.
Bosco: Yes, she is that one.
Bernice: Ok, what about her?
Myolie: Well, Moses was on the game show “Identity” with Tavia Yeung and he said that he wasn’t that friendly with her.
Bosco: But, that’s not all. The most important part is that your dear Moses said that after they filmed Gem of Life, they have not contacted each other for a long time already.
Myolie: Woah, see how Ah Mo Gor is trying hard to hint that he has already found one.
Bosco: Guys, just stand up on stage and then go, yes, we are together.
Bernice: I don’t see you two doing the same thing.
Bosco: That’s easy to answer, because we’re not ready yet, right Yolie?
Myolie: Yeah.
Bernice: Fan Shu Mo, you didn’t tell me that… or else I would have given you a big kiss.
Moses: Does it still work now?
Bernice: Nah, too late.
Moses: But, Bosco and Myolie told you.
Bernice: But, I wanted you to tell me directly.
Moses: But, I still want a kiss.
Bernice leans forward to kiss the webcam. Bosco and Myolie are about to throw up.
Bosco and Myolie: Ewww.
Bernice and Moses burst out laughing
Bernice and Moses: Haha.
Bosco: Couldn’t you have told us beforehand?
Bernice: I thought you three would have liked a surprise.
Myolie: No, not three, only one, which is Moses.
Moses: She was just trying to share.
Bosco and Myolie: Next time, no thanks.
Bernice: Fine, when Moses and I meet with each other again, we will be sure to kiss a lot of times right in front of your faces.
Bosco: Oh, I can so imagine that.
Myolie: Moses is so courageous.
Bernice: That’s why I love him so much.
Moses: Darling, how was your concert yesterday?
Bernice: Still the same saying, I wished you were on the stage with me. I felt left out, you know because Raymond and Linda are the new rumored couple now. We and Bosco and Myyo are like “outdated” now.
Moses: It’s sad. We only get some news once in a while.
Bosco: The news reporters don’t like us anymore?
Bernice: No, it’s probably just that they are like the burning hot ones.
Moses: How I wished I could have more functions and advertisements with my sweetie Bernice.
Bosco: I wish you good luck.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/25/2008 03:45:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones