October 12, 2008

Fanfic that all have been waiting for...

Well, this is the 100th post!

I actually wanted to make the chapter longer, but I ran out of ideas, but it's about 2 pages on Word.

10 - 12 - 08
Bernice enters their house.
Moses: Nizzy! You’re back!!!
Bernice: Yes, I am back indeed.
Moses: No kiss for your MoMo?
Bernice kisses Moses.
Moses: Aww, I missed you so much.
Bernice: Yes, I missed you too… It was terribly cold in Iceland, like -18 degrees.
Moses: Did you feel cold?
Bernice: Yeah…
Moses: Then what happened?
Bernice: If I tell you, you would probably laugh anyways.
Moses: No, I promise not to.
Bernice: Well, I was thinking of you and then I felt so warm, and I was kind of giggling when Sammul looked at me in a really weird way.
Moses starts to laugh.
Bernice: Hey, you promised not to laugh.
Moses: I’m sorry, but that was really funny.
Bernice gives Moses a playful smack.
Moses: Ow! That hurts… now you’re gonna have to heal my wounds.
All of a sudden, Bernice slips and thankfully Moses catches her into his arms.
Bernice: What do you want me to do?
Moses: You need to kiss my wound.
Bernice: Oh my God, you’re so…
Moses: Yeah, that’s the way I am.
Bernice: But I love you like in that way.
Moses: Nizzy, I feel the pain. Help me heal the wound.
Bernice gives Moses a kiss on the lips.
Moses: Ah, now I feel better.
Bernice: Oh now, you feel better?
Moses: Yeah… Whoops, I forgot to tell you that Bosco and Myolie have prepared a feast for you on their side.
Bernice: Let’s go then.
Moses: I’m coming…
They ring the doorbell to Bosco and Myolie’s mansion.
Myolie: Bernice, you’re back!
Bosco (imitating Myolie): Bernice, you’re back!
Myolie hugs Bernice.
Bernice: Myolie, I’m excited for your new CD.
Moses: Yeah, when is it coming out?
Myolie: I’ll give you and Bernice a CD for free.
Moses and Bernice: Really?
Myolie: Yeah…
Bosco: What about me?
Myolie: You will have to buy one at a music store?
Bosco: What? Why are you doing this to your sweet CoCo?
Myolie: That’s just the way how things are.
Bosco: Fine… fine… fine… you know I would do anything for you.
Moses: Oh yeah, Myolie, how was filming in Macau?
Myolie: I had fun.
Moses: Of course you did!
Myolie: How do you know?
Moses: I do…
Myolie: Were you spying on me or something?
Moses: No, I brought the newspaper.
Myolie: What did it say?
Moses: Let me show you guys.
Myolie: I would like to see it as well.
Bosco and Bernice: Hello… we’re still here. Can you two chat when you film together for a new series?
Moses: Fine.
Moses shows them the magazine.
Myolie: Woah! They caught me texting with Bosco?
Moses: Oh yeah they did.
Bernice: Reporters are crazy nowadays.Bosco: Yup!
Bernice: They took pics that MoMo and I had the same ring.
Moses: Luckily, Bernice explained it well.
Bosco: Wooh, or else you two will be completely exposed to the public.
Myolie: Well, how’s it going?
Bernice: I’m glad I’m back.
Bosco: Guys, we’ve been chatting, and the food has been left alone for a long time. It’s time to eat!
Bernice: Yay, I’m hungry.
Moses: Me too.
Myolie: There’s a saying that “Great minds think alike” but I would rather go with “Lovers think alike.”
Bosco giggles. Then they walk to the dining room, filled with many different dishes of food.
Bernice and Moses: Yummy!
As Myolie walks towards a dish prepared by Bosco, she slips and falls onto Bosco, as Bernice and Moses are watching by the side.
Bernice: Woah!
Then, Bosco leans forward and kisses Myolie.
Moses: Wah!
Bosco: Ah Mo Gor, you liked it didn’t you?
Moses (blushing): Huh? When?
Bosco: You always do that to Bernice too, like before you came over here.
Bernice: Eat, and then chat.


And some breaking news:
-Lynn Hung was spotted going to Aaron Kwok's mansion to celebrate her 28th birthday. They spent 33.5 hours together, along with her dog. Reporters are still questioning what they were doing during that time. This was probably to force Aaron in admitting their relationship. Examples are with Yoyo Mung/Ekin Cheng and Gaile Lok/Leon Lai.
- Standing next to Ana R. and Lisa S., Kate Tsui appeared way shorter, as she (claims to be) 165cm. But, she replied to reporters that she is normal height.
-Janet Chow denies rumours that she is getting married with Timmy Hung, despite the fact that she was caught having dinner with Sammo Hung, Timmy's father.

Labels: ,

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 10/12/2008 05:23:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones