October 1, 2008

LAST POST OF THE DAY... I PROMISE

i checked my email and i received something like this:

From usman hamza.
RUE 1000 HENRI AV.
ILOT 88, LOT 0081 COCODY -ABIDJAN
IVORY -COAST.

Dear Sir,

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this however is notmandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

I am usman hamza 23years old and the only son of my late parents Mr.andMrs.Hamza MOHHAMED , My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet-(acocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one ofhis business trips abroad year 2006.Though his sudden death was linked orrather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his whotravelled with him at that time.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on 2006 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of$8.000.000(eightMillion, dollars) kept in a bank in (AFRICA).

He also explained to her that it was because of this wealth that he waspoisoned by his business assocaites, That I should seek for a foreignpartner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to anduse it for investment purposes.

I want you to assist me in transfering the fund into your bank accountoverseas as a beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for an investmentpurpose.

I am just 23 years old and a university undergraduate and really don'tknow what to do.Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds.

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result ofincessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my fatheractually brought sorrow to my life.

Dearest one,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in thisregards Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:
-1. Can you honestly help me as your son?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for youafter the money is in your account?

Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you so much. My sincere regards,usman hamza


ok, this is the third time, i received something like this... come on, who would give in to believing this?

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 10/01/2008 04:02:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

promise day quotes for husband

Posted by Blogger Jatin Sethi @ February 5, 2020 at 7:41 AM #
 
<< Home

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones