October 1, 2008

MAB: SOMEONE OUT THERE IS PRETENDING TO BE ME!!!

MAB i swear that i did not write those comments. why would i do that? I'm sorry if that was a confusion, but i didn't write all those comments. The last message that i wrote was: 1 Oct 08, 11:19 love_of_tvb: i really hope BERMO and BOSCOLIE will win something this year.

So after that, this "love_of_tvb" started to write all these messages. and besides, if i do post messages in the CBox, i include the html in there as well, so don't believe the one who is faking me. From now on, I will use "Tammy". I will delete those messages on the cbox account.

P.S. I don't plan on closing down the blog. And, my faith for BERMO and BOSCOLIE has never changed...

Sorry for the big scare!!! Sorry. I have a feeling that this person will do something similar like this again, so this is his/her info.

MORE INFO ON the "love_of_tvb"
His/her IP address seems to be 66.3.96.48. I just checked my c-box account, and apparently he/she lives in New York. His/her ISP is XO Communications, with domain as ALGX.net and that person is in longitude -73.9846 and lattitude 40.7488.

With the info, it seems that this person could have been in a internet cafe. But, who knows. As for all this confusion, "The Mod" will be helping me to track down this fake "love_of_tvb". Hopefully then, peace will be on its way. I will take further action if he/she does this ever again.

Mab, therefore, I am absolutely SORRY for the confusion. I don't know what else I can say. I won't close down the site, it became part of my life, so... stayed tuned, as I will try to update the fanfics soon. And by the way, thanks for the Bernice and Moses news. If you have anything else regarding BERMO and BOSCOLIE, please post it in the c-box.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 10/01/2008 03:00:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones