October 4, 2008

A New Chapter

mab, I finally updated the BERMO and BOSCOLIE fanfic, although it's pretty short... but short sweet to the point that I love these two couples.

10 - 04 - 08
(webcam chat)
Bosco: Hmm, it seems that the date is near.
Bernice: Who’s getting married? You two? Sweet, I’ll be sure to be there.
Myolie: No… the date when you and Moses admit that you two are together.
Bernice: Sorry, but I’m not catching the flow.
Bosco: You know, Moses, and you…
Bernice: What about us?
Myolie: That you guys are gonna admit that you two are together.
Bernice: Excuse me! What!
Moses: Nizzy, why do you have such a big reaction?
Bernice: No, it’s just that I’m shocked.
Myolie: Haha.
Bernice: Ok, let’s not talk about that subject.
Moses: Hey, I openly admitted that you are the strongest of all artists and how I admire you and how you can influence me.
Bernice: Awh, that’s so sweet of you.
Myolie: Watch the news tomorrow.
Bosco: Anyways, how’s Iceland?
Bernice: It’s freezing here.
Bosco: By the way, where’s Sammul?
Myolie: Out to eat or something?
Bernice: Yeah, he’s going to get me something to eat.
Moses (kidding): If he steals Bernice, I swear I will get him so badly.
Myolie: Someone’s really mad here.
Bosco: Yikes!
Bernice: Please don’t get him any more angrier.
Bosco: So, Bernice and Moses, how was Moon Cake Festival together?
Bernice: Sweet…
Myolie: Moses or the mooncake?
Moses: Of course me.
Bernice: Yeah, Moses… and the mooncake, but of course Moses is sweeter.
Bosco: Auck, please… stop with the sweets…
Myolie: Yes, please stop.
Bosco: Bernice, I heard that you told reporters that you had a new love.
Moses: WHO IS IT?
Myolie: That would be Ah Ho.
Moses: Then stop kidding me… that would be me, and it was me anyways.
Myolie: Nah, he’s a crew member.
Moses: Bernice, your explanation please?
Bernice: Oh, that was more like a hint… Figure it out.
Moses: See, Bernice and I are both very secretive.
Bosco: Perhaps we all know that.
Myolie: Guess who has the best acting skills?
Bosco: Moses and Bernice… duh!
Moses: What?
Myolie: You two faked a breakup, who else does that?
Bernice: Hey, there were rumors that you two broke up too.
Myolie: That was years ago…
Bernice: Stop arguing… Whatever! I’m just happy that we’re great friends and that I have Moses by my side.
Bosco: Bernice, I hope that you will have fun in Iceland.
Myolie: Maybe Moses will fly there and give you warmth?
Bernice: I wish too…
Myolie: I need to go.
Bernice: Ok, see you all when I’m back in Hong Kong.
Moses: Bye, sweetie pie.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 10/04/2008 09:47:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones