October 13, 2008

This Week's Schedule

Monday, Oct. 13th: Columbus Day (off) from school. This is when I'm going to catch up with all my architecture class work as well as my AP English journals that are due on Tues.

Tuesday, Oct. 14th: This is a regular school day, and English journals are due.

Wednesday, Oct. 15th: This is the day of the PSAT. I will go to school at 8:45 and leave at 2:45. And, I won't be having 8th and 9th period. That means that architecture will be last. (6th and 7th)

Thursday, October 16th: This is the day of my math test.

Friday, October 17th: This is the best day of the week! But, this is also the last day of the first marking period.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 10/13/2008 11:57:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones