November 29, 2008

I know, I promised, I present...

11 - 27 - 08
Moses is stuffing the turkey.
Myolie: Put some more. I love those.
Bosco: Yeah, me too.
Moses follows what he hears.
Bosco: Yeah, that too.
Moses: What?
Bosco: Those…
Moses: You two better shut up and watch quietly, or you’re going to have to cook.
Myolie: Shhh.
Moses: That’s the way it should be.
Bosco: You see… Men tend to be angrier at times when their love is away.
Myolie: Really?
Bosco: Yeah… I think so.
Moses: Where’d you get that from?
Bosco: Oh, I have my sources. My eyes.
Moses continues to stuff the turkey.
Moses: Oh, what did you see?
Bosco: You know… Bernice is currently in Canada, and someone is always angry.
Moses: Well, men without their love don’t cook well.
Bosco: But, you’re an exception.
Myolie: Bos, just let him cook.
Bosco: Fine…
A few hours later, Moses is done with dinner.
Bosco: Yeah, I am starving.
Myolie: I’m hungry!
Moses, Myolie and Bosco set up the table for Bernice.
Moses: Cheers…
Bosco: No, wait, we promised to chat with Bernice, remember?
Myolie: Oh, yeah.
They connect to the internet and see that Bernice is on.
Bernice: Hi guys!
Moses: Darling!!! I miss you terribly!
Bernice: I’ll be back… soon…
Bosco: Hurry and come back… please.
Bernice: Why?
Myolie: Your boyfriend, Ah Mo is always angry at us. He easily gets angry nowadays.
Bernice: MoMo, do you get enough sleep?
Moses: Yeah. I kind of.
Bernice: Hah, I’m so lucky here. I get at least 8 hours of sleep, double the amount in which I get in Hong Kong.
Myolie: So, Bernice, how are you spending Thanksgiving?
Bernice: Turkey dinner!
Bosco: Us too, Moses made it.
Bernice: Moses?
Myolie: Yeah.
Bernice: That’s nice to hear. He barely cooks now.
Myolie: Too back you’re in Canada.
Bernice: I’ll be back in no time. No worries. Send me your new CD.
Myolie: Ok, best friend.
Bernice: You too Bosco.
Bosco: December…
Bernice: I can wait.
Bosco and Myolie: Oh, Moses needs to talk, and we need to eat.
Bosco and Myolie sneak away for their Thanksgiving dinner.
Moses: Nizzy, I want to hug you NOW!
Bernice pretends to hug him.
Moses: Oh, much better.
Bernice: I need to go now. Love you!
Moses: Awhh. Bye sweetie.
Bernice: Bye honey pies.
Moses: Talk to you next time.
Moses goes back to the living room for dinner.
Bosco and Myolie: Hi honey pies!

Labels: ,

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 11/29/2008 11:20:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones