November 30, 2008

TVB Calendar 2009 Part I

Ok, so I will post the pic of the calendar, which I got from TVB.com and then post what I think they were probably saying at the time, and then some of my observations.

January:

Linda: Eww, these pants look so tight on me. And, they're so flowery.
Bosco: I'm smiling for the camera. Let me just picture Myolie is there.
Raymond: Wooh, I'm the highest. Does that mean TVB will be promoting me the most?
Kate: I'm flying... I'm high...

My observations:
-Linda and Raymond seem to be wearing the exact same Converses.
-Bosco has a stud in his right ear.

February:

Susanna Kwan: Perhaps, the 2009 Best Actress Award will go to me?
Kiki Sheung: Wooh, I'm the only second line actress here. The others are all "Ah Jee."
Louise Lee: I'm in the middle! TVB loves me for giving up the Best Actress Award.
Nancy Sit: Man... I should have gotten the award for my outstanding performance in The Silver Chamber of Sorrows.
Michelle Yim: Make an evil smile. That's the way how Hong Yee looks like.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 11/30/2008 12:08:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones