December 26, 2008

TVB Calendar 2009 Part IV

July:

Aimee: I was Miss Hong Kong 2006, not Mr. Hong Kong.
Kevin: Yeah, this pose makes me look younger.
Ron: Did I go back to Triumph in the Skies period?
Tavia: Hehe, a fake smile for them again.
Natalie: This makes me feel left out.

August:

Nancy: Apparently, I am the shortest here.
Koni: Black is one sexy color.
Leanne: I get a two color swimsuit!
Fala: You like my new hairstyle?
Tracy: This might be the last shoot before I head to England. TVB is freezing me; I can't believe it!
Vivien: Haha, so funny.
Yoyo: I'm lady in red.
Suki: I always open my mouth wide, all the way.

Observations:
- Only Yoyo and Nancy did not compete in a pageant.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 12/26/2008 07:37:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones