January 28, 2009

The Happy Chinese New Year chapter

01 - 26 - 09
Myolie: Yolie, I would like a cup of “Moseschino.”
Bosco: Me too.
Myolie (imitating): I like men who are tall and manly.
Bosco: Oh, me too.
Myolie (laughing): Oh what a coincidence!
Moses: Oh, would you two stop already?
Bernice: Please stop mimicking me.
Myolie: But, it’s just so funny. Hmm, Bosco, let’s do the whole skit over again.
Bosco: Ok, Ah Mo Gor and Bernice, please take a seat.
Bernice: Oh stop it.
Bosco: “Oh, it’s the second sister. What kind of men do you prefer?”
Myolie: “I prefer those who are taller than me and those who are manly.”
Bosco: “But you already have one.”
Myolie: “What?”
Bosco: “Wait, let’s have a cup of coffee first.”
Myolie: “Is is called Moseschino?”
Moses: Who said that?
Myolie: Well, you weren’t there… Johnson Lee and Louis Yuen were mocking your honey.
Bosco: Oh my God, it’s just so funny of how everything was portrayed as.
Myolie: And, if you had watched the show, you would have seen how Bernice glared at them.
Bosco: She made it so obvious.
Myolie: Are you trying to grab some headlines?
Bernice: No, why would you think of me like that?
Myolie: You know I’m just kidding right?
Bernice: So, how’s the BOSCOLIE news going?
Myolie: It’s well.
Bosco: But… we do hope for more BERMO news.
Moses: Hey, reporters can get really annoying.
Bernice: Well, I’ve been out of Hong Kong’s attention for quite a while.
Bosco: Not quite… when Moses is around, your name is ought to appear as well.
Bernice: Really?
Myolie: Yep.
Bosco: Just like when I’m around and Myolie’s not there, her name will be mentioned as well.
Myolie: Vice versa too.
Moses: So, it’s just that they love us together.

Labels: ,

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/28/2009 04:31:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones