March 29, 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5JBurBLvIw

So in this video, Tavia finally finds out who June Chan is marrying. Everyone tells her it's Jack Wu. But, Tavia is in disbeliefment. She's like "Really? That's impossible!"

Then, Tavia calls Jack Wu to confirm. Minnie Cheung is next to her. Tavia screams out "What? You're getting married? June told me her husband was 5'11", almost 6'0". And, she said he was handsome. I don't think that describes you too well..."

And then June Chan tries to stop her from blurting... but Tavia fights back saying "No, stop... The director is already signaling the twirl (It means, faster...)"

So, that was a funny scene.

So, we have the Moses, (Bernice), and Minnie part towards the end.

Minnie: Wow, you're happy nowadays, huh? Dating right? Bernice already admitted in "Club Sparkle" that you two started from coffee.
Moses (with a wierd look): I don't know what you're talking about.
Minnie: How would you not know? How sweet! You two started from coffee.
Moses: I still don't understand what you're talking about. I know coffee. I know Bernice. (And then in a wacky tone.) But, I really don't know anything about dating.
Minnie: She just admitted it recently in "Club Sparkle." Didn't you watch it?
Moses: Nope, I didn't watch it.
Minnie: Yeah.
Moses: Really? What did she say?
Minnie: She said you two started from coffee. Hey, why is your face all red again?
Moses: I filmed scenes with action today. You know like fighting. I spent the entire morning practicing kungfu. Man, my whole body is sore now.
Minnie: Ok, let's not change the topic. So, you guys are sweet right? She admitted it already. And she's a girl. It's a pity that the man doesn't admit it.
Moses: Admit what?
Minnie: Admit the relationship.
Moses: What relationship?
Minnie: The relationship between you two and the fact that you guys started from coffee.
Moses: From coffee?
Minnie: Yeah.
Moses: Alright... let me repeat this again. I know coffee. I know Bernice. (with the wierd look and face again) But, dating... I really have no clue what you're talking about.

--
I personally think he was just hiding the fact. He was scared if he said anything wrong, the relationship would really be exposed. He kept laughing to cover it up.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 3/29/2009 08:36:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones