March 14, 2009

My First SAT

If you are living in the U.S., you have taken this, or will take this. Oh, yeah... i'm sure... It's called the SAT test. Since I am a junior in high school right now, it means I will have to take the test. The SAT is basically a nationwide test that everyone, regardless of age can take a few times a year. Who looks at the SAT results? The test taker, and colleges/universities look at the grades. There is a Critical Reading, Math, and Writing section. Each section is worth 800 points, totaling the test to be 2,400 points. Well, I went to prep school for this test... and everyone around me has been nervous for the past two weeks, freaking out oftenly...

But, we had a "bad proctor" today. She said she's usually in a good mood, but she was in a car accident today, therefore... Another bad luck thing was the guy who sat a seat from me. He was not fluent in English. But, I am not discriminating him for his dialect or accent. I blame his questions. I swear, every 5 minutes, he would ask the proctor something. Everyone was annoyed at this kid. He opened the instructions for his calculator during the test. (During the SAT, you're not supposed to have any books, or writings in front of you.) Then, he had this non-English dictionary on his table. The proctor was frustrated. During the test, the proctor, who couldn't tell time, or didn't know how to count, messed up the whole exam. For instance, she stopped us twice on the second section of the test, saying time was up when it was not.

I just hope I did well on it.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 3/14/2009 03:00:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones