March 7, 2009

RECENT NEWS

Well, well, well...

We have Cecilia Cheung and Gillian Chung speaking for themselves...

We have Jill Vidal and Kelvin Kwan: suspected of doing drugs in Japan...

I guess the TVB "salty hand" incident can be laid down to rest.

SOME OF CECILIA AND GILLIAN'S QUOTES (from the-sun.on.cc)

芝 Cecilia's

「收到消息話第二日全香港有相睇時候,我真係好驚!」
I was really scared after I received news the next day.

「我一入房抱住個仔,我隻腳驚到軟!」
I went to the room and picked up my son. I was so scared my legs began to wobble.

「只可以用幾個字形容,貓哭老鼠假慈悲!」
These are the only words that can be used to describe him: He's so fake.

「佢竟然法庭外面回應記者,竟然同我講公義?佢竟然夠膽擘大眼講大話?」
I can't believe he could stand in front of the court telling reporters about justice. He could actually tells lies with his eyes opened!

「唔係陳先生(陳冠希)所講女受害人受夠喇!係我受夠你!」
Mr. Chan (Edison) always said the innocent female artistes have suffered enough. No, we have suffered enough of you.

「錯要認,打要企定!」
I can only say sorry. I will stand up for all the punishments.

「我自己做一個法官,同時做一個犯罪人,我判自己坐監。」
I, myself became a judge and at the same time a criminal. I sentenced myself to serve time in jail.

阿嬌 Gil's
「怪自己……係囉!都係怪自己……做傻事……」
I can only blame myself... yeah... I can only blame myself... to do all these dumb things.

「我一個人承受咁多壓力,都想有一個道歉或者安慰,但直至依家乜都冇。」
I suffered so much stress... I only want an apology or regret, but till now, I still have not received anything.

「(點解拍呢片?)唔知,真係唔知道,唔想失去囉……!」
[Why did you film that?] I don't know. I really don't know. I guess I didn't want to lose it... (the relationship)

陳冠希關係維持得最久?說:「算係最鍾意。」
[How long did the relationship last for?] I really liked him.

「我覺得邊個人冇蠢過?可能有人會好叻,但我對愛情,我係好蠢。」
I feel, who hasn't been stupid. Maybe some people are smart, but when it comes to love relationships, I am really stupid.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 3/07/2009 12:35:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones