March 2, 2009

TODAY

As I was sleeping yesterday, it was snowing outside. White, fluffy snow. I woke up at 6:20 today and looked outside the window. Oh, how pretty. All covered in snow. What I didn't expect was a phone call... My friend, who goes to school with me called me at 6:32. "Hey, there's no school today," she said. Boy, I was excited... so I turned on the TV. Around 8 AM, there was Scoop.

Sandra Ng hosts this Stars thingy right. So she said to Bernice that "Yeah, we have a lot of things to do. We have to promote Bernice and Moses..."

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 3/02/2009 02:10:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones