May 1, 2009

My Life

Seriously, I'm not even tired... I am exhausted. I am tired of school. I am tired of exams. I am tired of everything. As of now, I only want summer vacation to come.

Remember that group project? Yeah, that chaotic thing. It got back to me.

My teacher made us grade each other today. I'm telling you... it was really harsh. There were five people including me and we had to decide on who gets what grade. There were (1) 100, (2) 85, (1) 75, and (1) 65 or lower.

The hundred was pretty obvious since that person spent a lot of time making the model.
One of the 85s went to the guy who made the hardest things.
Then I said I deserved the 85, but they all agreed on giving me the 65.

I actually expected this already. I really did. It was 4 against 1. They all said how I had a negative attitude towards the project. Excuse me... they told my mom on the last day of the spring break that they would finish it by the time it was due. But, I really didn't expect that my partner for the 15 story building will go against me saying the same thing. Therefore, there was a tie between me and her for the last 85.

Since we couldn't decide, we went onto the grade for the 65. I "nominated" the person that was late 3 out of 5 times when we met up during the spring break three weeks ago. I don't think she should even have the right to say her thoughts and comments on the project. So, all fingers pointed to me for the 65. Ok... forget it.

I used to walk from Physics to Architecture with happiness. That was before this extra credit project. I now walk from Physics to Architecture with a feeling that I no longer want to any work in Architecture. I am really tired.

Life still goes on. But this year, I don't understand... obstacles just kept coming at me... one by one or all at the same time. So, I seriously want to give up. I can't take this anymore. I'm so stressed that I can't even describe it. I know life goes on. I know God loves to play His tricks. I know all that. But I really don't understand why Junior year is THIS terrible.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 5/01/2009 07:49:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones