July 30, 2009

This reflects on:
-Boscolie's performance at Megalive.
-Burning Flame III epi. 19
-Bermo's reactions on Moses' book.


07 - 30 - 09
Bernice: Fan Shu Mo!!! Where is my book?
Moses: What book?
Myolie: Oh, that book…
Bosco: Yep, that book.
Moses: What are you guys talking about? What book?
Myolie and Bosco: Actually, we don’t know either.
Moses: What book?
Bernice: Someone said he would give me his coffee book. But, no, I had to buy the unautographed version. What a liar.
Moses: I’m sorry…
Bernice: Yeah, you should be.
Moses: How will you forgive me?
Bernice: If only… you sign five times on my book.
Moses: OK, easy job.
Myolie: Ooh, Ah Co, I smell vinegar.
Bosco: Oh, someone is jealous.
Myolie: Of what?
Bosco: That she didn’t get to go to the book fair.
Myolie: Oh, Myolie it’s ok.
Bosco: But, Bernice will forever love Moseschino.
Moses: Of course.
Bernice: Ok, Mega mega mega live. Megalive. How was it?
Moses: If they say it was terrible, I would say they are crazy. Crazy, you know what I mean.
Myolie: It was good. I played the piano and sang solo.
Bosco: And you know what the best part was?
Moses and Bernice: What? What? We want to know.
Bernice: A kiss?
Moses: A smooch?
Myolie: No, what are you guys talking about? We would never do that in public.
Moses and Bernice: Awwh, shame…
Myolie: We got to hold hands in public!!!
Bernice: Awh, I’m jealous.
Bosco: And, we had a long hug after the song.
Myolie: The crowd was screaming for us.
Bosco: I felt so special next to Myolie.
Myolie: Yeah, it was cool to be up there singing “Grateful for Meeting You”.
Bosco: That is, after all, our duet.
Bernice: I love that song. “Oh baby I love you…”
Moses: “I’ll love you every day.”
Bernice: It’s such a sweet song.
Moses: And cute.
Bernice: You guys are so fortunate.
Moses: Wow, lucky people.
Bernice: Lucky couple…
Moses: By the way, Bernice and I almost had heart attacks today.
Myolie: Why? What happened? How?
Bosco: Yeah, what happened to my friends?
Bernice: Well, we were watching today’s episode of Burning Flame III.
Moses: And, I cannot believe it. Not only did you guys did not get paired up together, each of you also have to kiss another person. Today, it was Bosco and Aimee’s wild kiss. Tomorrow, it’s Kevin and Myolie’s long kiss. And on top of that, there’s more Bosco and Aimee’s kisses. Oh my God!!!
Myolie: Calm down.
Bosco: We didn’t have heart attacks when Bernice kissed Steven in “Steps” and when Moses kissed Gigi numerous times in “The Gem of Life”.
Moses: But, I still find it unfair how a good couple didn’t get paired up together.
Myolie: What can we do? It’s good that we have a series together.
Bosco: At least, we can go to promotions together.
Moses: Yeah, I kind of wished Bernice and I could film a series together as a couple.
Bernice: Me too!

Labels: ,

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 7/30/2009 09:26:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones