August 27, 2009

Sharon/BOSCOLIE

I was watching "Entertainment News" on one of the Chinese channels yesterday, when I stumbled upon a pretty interesting piece of news:

Bosco Wong and Sharon Chan, along with William Chan and another female artist attended a cellphone function.

Reporter: Bosco, so...
Bosco: What?
Reporter: You know what I'm talking about.
Bosco: What?
Reporter: That.
Bosco: What?
Reporter: You and Myolie and Okinawa. What are you guys up to.

Then:
Bosco: How come my rumors are always with Myolie? I go out to eat with Sharon sometimes.
Sharon: Oh, they're not going to believe that we are together.
Bosco: Why?

And later:
Sharon: Bosco, I'm waiting for your wedding invitation.
Bosco: Huh?
Reporter: Really?
Sharon: Actually, I'm friends with both Bosco and Myolie.
Reporter: And?
Sharon: Even if they weren't dating, we still go out and chat and eat.

Note: Notice how Sharon spills, she's great friends with the two of them. And, why did she say "if they weren't dating"? She could have said "if they were dating..." I call these hints. Thank you Sharon Chan Man Chi.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/27/2009 03:52:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones