October 19, 2009

I Feel Useless

Why?

I know I probably did terrible on the AP Calculus AB and Foundation test last week. What's worse?

When my AP Economics teacher approaches me to tell me that I will be disappointed to see my test grade. He said I wrote a lot (which is a good thing), but just not what he expected.

So, I go to him after school to ask him if I failed the test (meaning below a 65), and he tells me: "Yes, it's below a 65, but you didn't really fail." Thanks! That helps a lot. After all the calculation, my grade comes up to be an 82, and he says "Good Job".

Jeez, I don't want an 82, I want a 90! What's with me and all the failing of tests lately? What's going on?

I NEED LUCK!

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 10/19/2009 11:09:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones