October 19, 2009

MP1

Well, my last 1st Marking Period of High School ended last Fri. Before last year, I have managed to keep all my grades at 90. Last year, everything changed. Last year I broke the records-- of the lowest bottom pit.

Math (yeah, we're Asian): I started out with an 85 for 3 marking periods and then dropped to an 80 in the 4th and Thank God, increased back to a 90 in the 5th and 6th marking period.

English: It was my first AP class ever. I had always thought my writings were OK, not the worst, and not the best. But, I ended up getting a 75 (x1.1 for AP) for 3 marking periods and then an 80 (x1.1 for AP) for the rest.

Physics: What can I say about this subject? I think it's the most pointless subject ever. The teacher couldn't teach, and we didn't learn. He had all lab classes and one actual class. Yeah, I was part of the "lucky" strand. Maybe it was just that we didn't understand him well. My grades were like a roller coaster, from an 80 (MP1) to a 75 (MP2 and MP3), an 80 (MP4), an 85 (MP5) and then dropped to an 80(MP6), just when it would appear on my transcript. Thanks, Mister.


Ahh, now I feel so much better. I've been thinking about grades for the past few weeks, because college transcripts are about to be sent. "I can't wait!" ;)

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 10/19/2009 11:16:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones