October 17, 2009

My Blog

What can I say of my blog? It all started in mid January of 2008. It was finals week. I was a sophomore in high school. Stress was the best word to describe me. I had to think of a name for the blog. And the name "BERMO and BOSCOLIE" just struck me because I endured the four dearly.

I feel the blog is a hole in the enormous Internet. I feel it allows me to say what I want with a limit. (No, I don't curse 99.99% of the time.) It's like I'm talking to a mute person. It can hear and feel what I'm going through. But, at the same time, it won't tell me what to do or give me advice.

Well, it has been over two years since the blog has opened. And, many things have changed.

I am now a senior in high school, about to go through the tough college process, which includes applications, college essays, and so on and so on. It's sad how the week went by. Friday, the 16th, marked the end of the first marking period. I did terrible.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 10/17/2009 11:20:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones