November 13, 2009

Born Rich (Ep. 10-20)

So, the storyline is progressing towards the Rene/Topman line and how Gallen is about to show his true personality. Well, actually I feel Gallen "turned" evil when he found that Anita is with Joe. But, I cannot believe that he persuaded Ray not to go the the psychologist. Ray is a patient, with an inner problem, and only the doctor can help him, but Gallen somehow got him into not going.

Also, Ray just had a 180 degree change after coming back from India. He got kidnapped and beaten there (terribly). Sometimes, I feel bad for him, but he should not be trusting Gallen. And I also feel he is giving up on his family including Anita, Joe, and Jaime.

Kenix, what can I say? I feel she is SICK! She has these "dreams" that she will be able to capture Ray's heart. She shows it directly: even when Jaime is around. I cannot stand her. I hate her character.

And, oh my GOD, Gallen and Vincent Wong, are like thinking of anything possible way to get more power. What is wrong with them? Be happy with what they have!

Now, in Episode 20, Grave Wong comes out, so I'll like to see what's she up to.

And, just as Joe and Anita are holding their engagement party, Gallen and Ray are about to ruin it... YIKES!

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 11/13/2009 08:29:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones