June 20, 2010

Fanfic

This weekend's hard work and yet more to come:

11 - 26 - 09
Bernice: Guys! Does someone mind helping me?
Moses: What DO you need help with?
Bernice: Stuffing the turkey.
Bosco: Eh… not my type.
Bernice: Fine, don’t eat it.
Bosco: Awh…
Myolie: Bernice, I’ll help you!
Bernice: See, Myolie here is a true friend. I just don’t see how she likes you Bosc.
Bosco: Hey…
Bernice: Hey, I’m just kidding… God…
Myolie: Guys… it’s Thanksgiving… CALM DOWN!
Moses: Yeah, I would like to eat soon you know.
Bernice: Alright… let’s get to work!
Bosco: So, should I, the fair one, distribute the different jobs?Bernice, Moses, and Myolie: NO WAY! You are the unfair all the time!
Moses: Let me be the one!
Bernice and Myolie: OK.
Bosco: Wow, Myolie, I can’t believe you would pick Moses over me.
Myolie: Baby, I just know you too well.
Moses: So, Myolie and Bernice, you two can stuff the turkey. BUT, don’t overstuff it. And Bosco and I can take care of the rest!
Bernice: Okie dokie, let’s get to work!
Moses: And hopefully, we can eat soon, as in 3 hours or less.
Bernice: Hopefully…
Myolie: We’re all set then.
------------------------------------------- 5 HOURS LATER -----------------------------------------
Moses: Guys, the turkey FINALLY finished cooking.
Bernice: Well, it’s been five hours!
Myolie: Woah, that was tough…
Bosco: … and long.
Moses: Well, maybe if you guys had followed my orders in the first place… instead…
Bernice: … of kissing every now and then. God, you two lovely birds…
Moses: … are so getting on our nerves, right hon?
Bernice: Absolutely.
Bosco: Look who’s talking…
Myolie: Huh?
Bosco: Finishing off each other’s sentences right?
Moses: Hey, at least we didn’t delay the ENTIRE cooking process.
Bosco: But, Ah Mo Gor, I saw you leaning towards Bernice to kiss her. It was just that she moved away.
Moses: Shhh.
Bernice: I did?
Myolie: Yeah, you did.
Bernice: Oh sorry, Ah Mo.
Bernice kisses Moses.
Bernice: Happy Thanksgiving!

12 - 13 - 09
Bernice: Well, guys, how was the concert?
Myolie: Great!
Bosco: You two should have came.
Moses: Nah, we didn’t want to steal the limelight from you guys.
Bosco: Well, it was truly great.
Myolie: I got the fans to go crazy, I’m telling you!
Bernice: Fun!
Moses: So, tell me everything about the concert.
Myolie: Well, I was saying how it is my first concert and someone’s birthday. I did, I told him not to bring me the flowers.
Bosco: Babe, it was your first concert, you deserved the flowers and the hug.
Bernice: Uh huh…
Myolie: Well, then we all sang Bosc the happy birthday song.
Moses: Oh, that must have been exciting.
Myolie: Yes it was. That was the peaking point of the entire concert!
Bernice: Awh shuckers. I should have went.
Bosco: See, told you to go.
Bernice: Dude, I was busy.
Bosco: Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll see it in the news later this week.
Moses: Oh, I can’t wait to see these two lovely birds!
Bernice: Ok, the concert, we can save for later… but…what about the party food?
Moses: With Ah Mo’s cooking… everyone will be full.
Bernice: Yeah, I can assure that.
Bosco: So, where are my presents? My gifts? My loves?
Moses: Hey man, couldn’t you have waited a LITTLE more longer?
Bosco: NO, I want my presents now!
Bernice: God…
Myolie: Bosco, calm down. We’re going to get to that segment.
Bosco: Hey, I was just curious to find out what I would get from my good friends.
Moses and Bernice: You’ll have to wait and see.
Bosco: Awh man…
Myolie: Oh Bosco, you’re 29, and you act like a six year old!
Bosco: So? That’s what you like about me, right?
Myolie: As I always say in interviews: no comment!
Moses: Oh God… both of you act like little children. Thank God, Bernice is a mature adult.
Bernice: Ah Mo Gor, I want my food!
Moses: Here we go again.
Bernice and Moses: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSCO WONG!
Myolie: You want a wet kiss from Yolie?
Bosco: Was that a question?
Bernice and Moses shake their heads and laugh.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 6/20/2010 09:43:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones