August 4, 2010

Back to the Fanfic

01 - 01 - 10
Bernice: Happy New Year to all!
Bosco: Cheers!
Moses: It’s 2010!
Myolie: It’s the end of a decade!
Bosco: Oh yeah!
Bernice: What will this year be?
Moses: New challenges.
Myolie: And our everlasting love for one another.
Bernice: And let’s not forget about friendship!
Moses: But, somehow, I believe love overrides the friendship here.
Bernice: And why do you say that?
Moses: Remember Myolie’s concert in particular?Myolie: Yeah, what about my concert?
Moses: Well, it just so happens to fall on Bosco’s birthday…
Myolie: I didn’t arrange it!
Moses: Notice how I said “it just so happens”…
Myolie: Elaborate.
Moses: You know, that rap song with MC Jin?
Bernice: Oh, I see where you are going with this…
Bosco: I don’t somehow.
Bernice: Again, it just so happens that you say you love to watch TVB, especially with Bosco Wong.
Bosco: So?
Moses: Bernice, and MC Jin raps that Bosco’s a lucky man…
Bernice: Oh, I see your point.
Moses: Excellent, I have thus proved my point.
Myolie: And…
Bosco: So…
Bernice: Best couple goes to Bosco and Myolie!!!
Myolie: Ok, enough said about us.
Bosco: Switching gears…
Bernice: To?
Myolie: YOU GUYS!
Bosco: DUH!
Moses: Honey, they are hilarious, don’t you think?
Bernice: Yeh… time to run!
Myolie: Guys, kidding, alright, I was just kidding!
Moses: So it’s time for our New Year’s toast?
Bernice: You know what’s my resolution for the new year?
Bosco: What?
Bernice: To spend more time with dear Moses. What about you guys?
Bosco: Work harder on my singing skills and CD debut album.
Moses: To have less rumors with other female costars. You know, it ruins my image as a ‘good boyfriend’.
Myolie: Haha, Me? To be a better chef and work on my things.
Bosco: Yeah, she’s afraid that I won’t take her if her cooking is terrible.
Moses: Bosc, we all know that you can cook. Don’t brag and boast.
Bosco: I’m only stating the facts.
Bernice: Enough guys. Cheers to us all.
Bernice, Moses, Bosco, and Myolie: HAPPY 2010!

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/04/2010 11:46:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones