August 21, 2010

If Only Dreams Came True...

Yesterday, I had one of kind dream! Guess who I had a talk with?

MOSES CHAN!

So, in that dream, I forced him to tell me all about himself... which of course, included Bernice Liu! He told me that they are indeed together and when I pressured him to tell me if they ever broke up, he did admit that they broke up once. I remember him saying "Yeah, it was that time." I still don't know which time he was referring too, but he said they are back together now and are ever so happy to be together...

Oh... dreams!

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/21/2010 11:35:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones