August 21, 2010

Jackie Lui

So, recently (or should I say for the past three days), I have just fallen in love with Jackie Lui Chun Yin. I just feel that he is so cool looking and I love the tan he has.

It's ironic to say that I'm 'love_of_tvb', but I actually managed to watch ATV's "The Men of Justice". And, in there Jackie Lui plays the undercover cop who manages to make himself become a part of the gangster and completely forgets about his real occupation of a police. And of course, his love storyline with the hardworking Madam, Pinky Cheung Man Chi is suspenseful. And, there are other love storylines that I liked as well, including William So Wing Hong and Jessica Xu.

Although most cases were left unanswered to the viewers, and the series overall was hectic... I did enjoy the relationship storylines.

And what can I say about Jackie Lui? He is good looking?

And well, I just started watching TVB's "When Dreams Come True (2000)", starring, you guessed it! Jackie Lui, Jessica Hsuan, Ray Lui, Cutie Mui, and etc...

And to be honest, I do believe I am a little overwhelmed with Jackie Lui. But, oh well...

Like his presence in "The Men of Justice" just made me want to watch it more and more, despite the overall outcome of all the characters.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/21/2010 11:17:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones