January 13, 2011

01 - 01 - 11
Moses: Listen up. Myolie and Bosco: I have broken up with Bernice. It’s been a good 6 years, but I can no longer withstand the pressure from the media. We decided to end our underground relationship peacefully. Unfortunately, we can no longer work things out together.
Bernice: For the past few weeks, there have been too many negative articles and they have greatly affected my career, as well as Moses. This decision was made together and we hope you two can handle it.
Myolie: Woah, calm down you two. This is too much for five minutes. I’m going to need time to digest this afterwards.
Bosco: Ah Mo Gor, what happened to the whole conversation we had the other day?
Bernice: What conversation?
Bosco: It’s personal.
Bernice: I’m glad I let it out. I’m going to go out to take a walk.
Bosco and Myolie: OK, see you later… hopefully.
Bernice leaves for a walk.
Bosco: Ah Mo Gor, what are you doing? We had that whole talk and I thought you sorted things out!
Moses: No, it didn’t work out. Besides, we’re still friends. And, we’ve been telling reporters that as well.
Myolie: Are you sure about this? Like 200% sure?
Moses: Yeah, we spent a lot of time thinking about this before we made the actual decision. It was tough, but I hope we can make it through. But, the future remains a question mark right now.
Bosco: I really don’t know what to tell you Ah Mo Gor. I mean you guys went through so much.
Myolie: Moses, answer me honestly, are you really ready to give up this relationship? Will you be able to forget all the goods and bads you had? Will you be able to completely forget about Bernice and start a new relationship? And lastly, do you still love her?
Moses (in tears): Yes, I still love her dearly. As much as I want to protect her from all the hurtful things in the world, I don’t have a choice, nor do I have the ability to do so.
Bosco: Moses, calm down please!
Myolie: Moses, listen to me. Control your emotions!
Bosco: What you need to do here is get Bernice back.
Myolie: You know she’s right for you right? I mean, you wouldn’t have spent 6 years with someone you didn’t care about or love, right?
Moses: I really don’t know.
Myolie: Just give her another chance. Give yourself another chance. Give this relationship another chance.
Bosco: Just think about all the things you guys went through together.
Myolie: Think about your future with Bernice.
Bosco: Think it over, Ah Mo Gor.
Myolie (to Bosco): Let’s give Moses some time to think this over. I’m sure he knows what to do now that we had this whole conversation.

01 - 06 - 11
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERNICE LIU!
Bosco: So, Ah Mo Gor, have you thought things through yet?
Myolie: You know… today is a special day.
Bosco: It’s Bernice’s birthday.
Myolie: If you tell her what you intend, I’m sure that will be the best birthday present she can get.
Bosco: Yeah, Ah Mo Gor, I can still see that Bernice loves you very much.
Myolie: I don’t know what else to tell you, but follow your heart.
Bosco: Hey, where is she?
Moses: Bernice… she promised to celebrate her birthday with us.
Bernice: Hey! I’m here.
Bosco: Let’s get the party started!
Moses (acrostically): Yay!
Bernice: I’m going to get a drink.
Myolie: Yeah, they’re all in the fridge.
Bernice walks to the fridge.
Bosco (whispering): Ah Mo Gor, go! Now’s your chance. Your only chance.
Moses walks to the fridge.
Moses: Bernice, I have something to tell you.
Bernice: Yeah?
Moses: I… I…
Bernice: Can’t you just say it? Whatever you’re trying to tell me?
Moses: Bernice, I want to get back together. Look, I’m sorry for breaking up. It was just all that stress and pressure the media gave me and you. But, I don’t care anymore. I want to be together with you… forever, just as how it has been for the past six years. I don’t want to give up on you, or our love anymore. I understand that if I was to really love you and commit to you, I would accept everything of you, good or bad. If the press gives you more rumors to deal with, I’ll tackle them down with you, or for you. I just want to let you know that nothing matters to me more than you.
Bernice starts to tear up.
Bernice: Oh Moses…
Moses: Come on, accept me once again and give our relationship another chance… please. For you, for me, for us. Please.
Bernice (still crying): Actually… I was going to ask you for another chance.
Both Moses and Bernice start to tear up.
Moses (in tears): Does that mean we think alike and at the same time?Bernice: I guess?
Myolie (yelling): Hey, the cake’s ready? Come on, you two!
Bernice and Moses walk out into the living room.
Bernice (in head): I wish for the rumors to end with Alastair and begin once again with dear Moses.
Bernice blows out the candles of the cake while her family members, Moses, Bosco, and Myolie watch in wishful thinking.

Note: All least I wish with all my might that they'll be back together, or maybe they're playing along with the game. 

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/13/2011 10:46:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones