January 11, 2011

11 - 06 - 10
Myolie’s Birthday!
Bosco: Yolie! Yolie! Yolie! Yolie!
Myolie: Yes?
Bosco: Yolie! Yolie! Yolie! Yolie!
Myolie (getting annoyed): What??
Bosco: Yolie! Yolie! Yolie! Yolie!
Myolie: If you don’t say something besides Yolie, I’m going to ignore you for the rest of the day! Or even week!
Bosco, Bernice, and Moses: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, wife of Bosco!
Myolie: Huh?
Bosco: Dear, it’s your birthday today!
Myolie: Thanks for reminding me… So, guys, where are my presents?
Bosco: Eh… about that…
Myolie: You wouldn’t dare to tell me you forgot!
Bosco: Kidding… I was kidding.
Bosco hands her a wrapped box and Myolie opens it.
Myolie: Two hearts? Are we implying something here?
Bosco: It means you and I. Me and you.
Myolie (kidding): No, it means you have someone else…
Bosco (kidding): No way… How did you find out?
Myolie (kidding): You wouldn’t dare!
Moses (trying to engage and in a persuading voice): Really? Bosco, who was that girl you were with the other day?
Bosco: Ah Mo Gor, are you trying to kill me here? Myyo, don’t listen to this liar here!
Moses: This makes up for all the times you tried to joke around with Bernice about me. Haha.
Bosco: You are so revenge-stricken!
Moses: Serves you well…
Myolie: All right guys, you can stop with the act. I was seriously kidding and joking around.
Bosco: So, darling, do you like your present. It took me a while to pick it out.
Myolie: It’s stunning. I like it!
Bernice: Ooh… I want to see it.
Bernice takes a look at it.
Bernice: Hey, I like how the hearts are connected together. Fan Shu Mo… My birthday is coming soon. You better find something as good as this.
Moses: I already found it.
Bernice: Oh yeah, what is it?
Moses: You.
Bernice: Sweetiepie.
Bosco: Oh stop it. You’re ruining the moment for me.
Bosco leans forward to kiss Myolie.
Bernice and Moses: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYOLIE!
Bosco: And again, my moment is ruined.
Bernice and Moses let out a laugh.

11 - 25 - 10
Soothing, classical music plays in the background.
Moses : May I?
Bernice: No!
Moses: Let me say it once again. May I?
Bernice: Fine.
Bernice stands up.
Moses: Berni, why did you stand up?
Bernice: Didn’t you want to dance to the music?Moses: Since when did I become a dancer in your head? Between the two of us, you were always the dancer.
Bernice: Then, what did you want to do when you asked ‘may I’?
Moses: May I kiss you. It was a wonderful moment with the music in the background.
Bernice: Oh… I thought you wanted me to dance, and I was tired, so I rejected you. But…
Moses: But what?
Bernice: But, may I kiss you now?
Moses: Yeah! Of course!
Bernice kisses Moses.
Bosco and Myolie walks out from the kitchen.
Bosco: Lovey dovey birds!!!
Myolie: Please… stop with the intimacy.
Bosco: Yeah.
Bernice: Eh… what’s up guys?
Bosco: Time for food.
Myolie: That’s what.
Bernice: Yummy yummy.
Moses: Here she goes again.
Bosco: Always craving for food…
Moses pinches Bernice’s nose.
Moses: But…
Bernice: But what?
Moses: I love her like that. Just the way she is.
Bernice: And I love him the way he is.
Myolie (imitating Bernice): And I love him the way he is.
Bosco (imitating Moses): I love her like that. Just the way she is.
Bernice: Oh guys.
Moses: By the way, do you know what time it is?
Myolie: What time?
Bernice: Oh, I know. It’s 12 noon.
Moses: No, it’s time to feast in.

12 - 13 - 10
Myolie: Alastair Lam? The nephew of a rich man? What?
Moses: Oh, Yolie, what is it this time?
Myolie: Ah Mo Gor! Serious matters here!
Bosco: Yeah, and he also studied business and commerce in college.
Myolie: Ooh.. It seems that we have an enemy here.
Bernice walks down the stairs from her bedroom.
Bernice: Oh, Alastair? I already knew I would be in the cover of the entertainment news today.
Myolie: Why didn’t you tell us?Bernice: Relax, I didn’t want you guys to worry.
Myolie: But, we’re your friends.
Bosco: Or perhaps the only friends in Hong Kong that you have.
Myolie gives Bosco a light slap.
Myolie: Don’t be so mean!
Bosco: I’m only stating the obvious!
Moses: You could have at least told me! I’m worried about you!
Bernice: Awh.
Myolie: How has the media been treating you these past few days?
Bernice: Basically, everywhere I go, I’m followed.
Moses: Unlike some lucky couple who got to film at Qingdao together.
Bernice: And for 3 months too… Lucky.
Moses: I wish I had an opportunity like that.
Myolie: It’s good to be with Bosco for some personal time while working, but flying back and forth can get annoying at times.
Bosco: For sure, I’m annoyed when I have to fly back and forth to attend functions and other public events.
Moses: Braggers… some braggers we have here!
Bernice: Anyways, guys, thanks for the support. I got this. This is not the first time anyways.
Moses: Yeah, earlier, the media reported that Nizzy hooked up with Dominic, a rich pilot. And of course, as a caring boyfriend, and future husband to be, I defended her.
Bernice: And then we attended some functions together.
Moses: And then the reporters bring us to this state we have right here, where she’s rumored to be with Alastair Lam.
Bernice: Helloo! We are only friends. They know I have more English-speaking friends than Cantonese-speaking friends in Hong Kong. I’m from Canada. What do they expect?
Moses: Anyways, what have you planned for dear Bosco Gor’s birthday?
Myolie: Hohoho! A lot.
Bernice: Anything greater than food…
Myolie: Means A LOT of food and desserts coming up.
Bosco: Where’s my cake and presents.
Moses: You’ll have to wait.
Myolie, Bernice and Moses: In the meantime, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bosco!

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/11/2011 09:49:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones