January 8, 2011

Fa-Fa-Fa-Fanfic!

04 - 16 - 10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOSES CHAN!
Bosco: MoMo!
Moses: Bosc, that sounded disgusting!
Bosco: But if Bernice said it…
Moses: It would have sounded great!
Bosco: Eh… ew!
Moses: Hey, Myolie calls you BO-SEE-CO!
Bosco: Haha. You’re real funny!
Moses: Oh yeah, in what ways?
Bosco: Like making up names right on the spot. MO-SEE-SES!
Bernice and Myolie walk in.
Bernice: Hey guys, what are you talking about?
Myolie: Yeah, what’s with all the laughter?
Moses: It wasn’t me, although I do admit that I’m a pretty funny guy!
Bosco: Hehe. Haha.
Moses: Nizzy, Bosco was calling me names.
Bosco: Momo!
Moses: That’s disgusting, especially the way you pronounce it!
Bosco: Bernice, you now know that you shouldn’t call him that!
Moses: No, I didn’t mean it that way. If Bernice calls me Momo, my heart melts. She knows that.
Bosco: Myolie, MAJOR discrimination here!
Myolie: Oh CoCo, stop it already.
Bosco: Great. I always get blamed anyways!
Moses: Oh baby! Bosco, you’re a big baby!
Bosco: Oh father, Momo.
Moses: No, it’s oh brother!
Bosco (emphasizes): HAHA! So funny!
Myolie: Guys, we are forgetting an extremely important thing.
Bernice walks out with the cake.
Bernice, Bosco, and Myolie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MO GOR!
Moses: Wow, I thought all of you forgot!
Bernice: We wouldn’t dare!
Moses gives Bernice’s nose a light pinch.
Bosco: Sweet!
Moses: What?
Bosco: I meant the cake.
Myolie: Stop eating before we even cut it Bosc! So childish!!
Bernice: Mo, make a wish and cut the cake.
Moses makes a wish.
Bosco: PARTAY!
10 - 31 - 10
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Bernice (singing): Haha Halloween! Hahahahaha Halloween!
Moses: Happy Halloween dear!
Bernice: You like my costume?
Moses: Yeah, it’s cute!
Bosco and Myolie walks in.
Bosco: My costume is better.
Myolie: Well, I have the best costume.
Moses: Braggers! Mine is the ultimate best!
Myolie: Sure…
Moses: No, I like their costumes when they were pretending to be ‘lan-mos’ the other day.
Myolie: Their interviews were funny…
Moses: … Making fun of each other and us. God!
Bernice: To cover up… Duh!
Bosco: Bernice teased me and I teased her.
Bernice: It’s all good, and best of all, no hard feelings!
Myolie: You two are just so immature at times.
Bosco: Myyo, that tends to be the case when you have to cover up for a secret that cannot be exposed.
Myolie: Alright… I was just kidding.
Moses: So, what plans do we have for today?
Bernice: Eat, stuffing ourselves, and then eat some more?
Moses: But, it’s Halloween!
Myolie: Then, let’s go trick or treating?
Moses: You’re crazy? The secrets will be all exposed!

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/08/2011 12:07:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones