January 12, 2011

*Personal Note: Serious, serious, serious matters... I've really challenged myself into this... including forcing myself to think and realize they might really have broken up due to the Bernice's rumors with Alastair. Yes, it's been a good 6 years, and I am truly a big fan of BERMO, but, I can't stand her not going out there to deny them... But, the NEW rumors claiming her breakup with Alastair interest me more, so wait to read more later on...

12 - 25 - 10
Moses: I can no longer satisfy her…
Bosco: Ah Mo Gor, what is it this time?
Moses: I just can’t satisfy her anymore!
Bosco: Who and with what?
Myolie: Shh. Bosc, don’t cut him off.
Bosco: Oh, I’m sorry. Continue please.
Moses: Well, Bernice, she keeps wanting me to spend time with her. She even wants me to go to Canada with her during Chinese New Year…
Bosco: And…
Myolie stares at Bosco.
Bosco: What?
Myolie: You’re doing it again.
Bosco: Oh, sorry.
Moses: I can’t satisfy her anymore. I just don’t have the time. Unlike you guys who got to go to Qingdao to film for three months, we didn’t get the opportunity…
Myolie pats Moses on the back.
Bosco: Awh… get over it.
Myolie stares at Bosco.Bosco: Sor-rry!
Moses: Yeah, I’m pretty clueless right now. I don’t know where we’re headed. First of all, the news with Alastair Lam put an end to our relationship already, in the eyes of the public. I just don’t know how to figure things out as of now. I think I’ve reached my breaking point.
Moses nervously breaks down in front of Myolie and Bosco.
Myolie sits to the left of Moses and Bosco sits on the right of Bosco and start to pat him on the back.
Myolie: Ah Mo, listen. Everything will be OK.
Bosco: Just work things out.
Moses: I really don’t know how. Up to this moment, I have only pretended to be fine in front of her. I feel this lying is not committing to our relationship. I’m losing my commitment to her. I cannot take this any longer.
Bosco: Are you really ready to give up the six years you had together.
Myolie: And Moses, this isn’t the first time she has rumors with another person.
Bosco: Remember at the beginning of the year?
Moses: Yeah. I had rumors with Charmaine. But, I shot it down, just like that.
Bosco: So?
Moses: But, this time, it’s different. She’s not shooting it down and I don’t understand why.
Myolie: Awh, come on, I’m sure she has her reasons for the actions she’s taking.
Bosco: Yeah.
Moses: So, why isn’t she denying it like the other past times?
Myolie: Maybe she doesn’t want to respond to every single rumor there is out there.
Bosco: Come on, cheer up, it’s Christmas after all!

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 1/12/2011 10:15:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones