March 13, 2011

I've noticed how I always favor one TVB series over the other when they are aired together.


Like, I favored "The Rippling Blossom" over"Only You", but now that Chilam and Myolie has ended with a happy, yet funny ending, "Only You" is becoming my new favorite due to Yoyo falling for Kevin, with Kevin not knowing it yet.

But, despite all the promotions, and Liu Xian's first TVB series, and BOSCO WONG, and all the acclaimed action, "Grace Under Fire" has bored me from the first episode. Although I am usually excited about a new episode, it doesn't kill not to watch "Grace Under Fire". I don't know. Is it the cast or is it just the series? I would want to know how the ratings were for the first week.

And, as for "Show Me The Happy"... Man, that sitcom was set to be at 80 episodes. I mean that's not bad, but like "OL Supreme", it's just too draggy. Unlike "Best Selling Secrets" and "Some Day", which had more than 80 episodes, they had more of a plot.

But, back to "Show Me The Happy", the plot, first of all is getting nowhere. And, right now, they just want to sum up all the love relationships in one episode. And, oh yeah, Calvin's mom came back (Mia) and they even brought out Professor King (Shek Sau). But, I, personally think they have more potential than just being guest stars. And, isn't it funny that if Mr. Kim has being pursuing Dr. Anita for like fourteen years and she doesn't accept, what makes it that she'll accept possibly by the end of the sitcom?

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 3/13/2011 12:41:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones