March 18, 2011

To be honest, the "BERMO breakup", true or false, really affected me. I remember it being a Sunday, when Bernice annouced she would make headlines the next day. At first, I was like, oh, another breakup rumor. It's usual and normal.

But, Monday eventually came, and it seemed that I was the only one thinking they were false. At some point, I felt like I was defending their relationship, but after all, I am only a fan of them. What can I do?

Yes, I have a fanfic dedicated to them. I thought, so should I continue or should I stop? Should I choose to believe or live as if the news never appeared. I hated the reporters for doing this to me. I had a History midterm at 9 in the morning the next day. How was I to study all the buildings, memorizing different information for each, while trying to ignore the news? By 10 PM Monday night, I made my mind... I left the news aside and did not pick up on it again until a week later, when all my finals were over, and winter vacation had began.

Finally, I was persuaded by the others. I could not lie to myself any longer. Maybe they were together at some point. I can't really say I hate her for doing this for Moses, but I do dislike her for killing what I've been following for years. Since the early high school years, every time there were news of the two, I was so delighted. Now...

Boscolie! They've made my month! For the past few weeks, news of the two came bashing it. I love it.

Boscolie differed from Bermo. They weren't as cool in answering their rumors. And, I guess Boscolie seems more open about their relationship to the public.

So, I still have time to think about the fanfic. As of now, I have several options. I can stop writing it totally, as in ending it wherever it is right now. Or, write purely about Boscolie and ignore Bermo. Or, I can continue it with both Boscolie and Bermo. Well...

And, as for why I'm writing this... I feel like I'm escaping from reality. I actually have to write a paper for English and History. But, thing is, I have no clue how to start it. Aww, shucks.

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 3/18/2011 09:42:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones