July 31, 2011

Laws of Love Chapter 1




Chapter 1: Their First Encounter

It is the first day of work for Bosco and Myolie. Having just graduated from law school, both were headed for the career path to become lawyers. They wait at different corners for the elevator.

Myolie: Mark! What happened to our dinner date? Where were you last night?
Mark: Hey! You are not the boss of me! Why do you have to comment on every single thing I do?
Myolie: Because… I’m your…

(At another corner)

Belle: Bosco! Why can’t you be more responsible? Why do I have to do whatever you don’t do around the house? I’m sick of this.
Bosco: Belle, you know why I can’t do the chores.
Belle: You have your responsibilities too because you are my…

The elevator arrives on the first floor and everyone in the lobby hurries to catch the elevator as 9:00 AM was in just a few minutes. Both Bosco and Myolie step in the elevator at the same time. Just as they step in, the overweight noise starts beeping.

People On The Elevator: Come on, one of you, just get off! You’re wasting my time here.

Bosco and Myolie starts to look around, trying to avoid getting themselves kicked off the elevator.

People On The Elevator: Come on, one of you, just get off. We’re going to be late for work!
Myolie: Hey, if anyone was to get off, it should be the irresponsible one.
Bosco: No, it should be the bossy one.
Myolie: Yeah, says the one listening to my conversation with other people.
Bosco: As if you didn’t?

People on the elevator starts pushing each other. And eventually, both Bosco and Myolie gets pushed off the elevator. Myolie looks at her watch.

Myolie: Oh no! It’s 8:55!
Bosco: Yeah, thanks for making me late on my first day of work.
Myolie: Do you even know who that person was, talking to me before?
Bosco: Same question to you!
Myolie: Actually, forget it. Who are you? Why should I explain to you? Just get out of my way!
Bosco: Heh, I agree with you. Stop blocking my way.

Myolie and Bosco starts racing to the stairs.

Myolie: Why do you have to be everyone I go? So annoying…
Bosco: Lady, why are you everyone I am?
Myolie: I’m not even going to talk to you. I don’t want to be late on the first day of work.
Bosco: Oh, me too!

On the tenth floor, both Myolie and Bosco stop and walk into ‘K & M Law Office’.

Keith: Mavis, have the two new trainees showed up yet?
Mavis: K, this is despicable! How can they be late on their first day of work?
Keith: Unbelievable!

Bosco and Myolie, were still trying get to work on time.

Bosco: Sorry. Sorry. I’m usually not late.
Myolie: Sorry, I’m never late.
Mavis: Myolie, come to my office!
Keith, Bosco, we need to have a talk in my office.

Bosco and Myolie glares at each other.

Bosco follows Keith into his office and Myolie nervously follows Mavis into her office, located directly across from Keith’s.

(in Mavis’ office)

Mavis: Myolie, how long have you studied law?
Myolie: Eight years or so.
Mavis: So, how do you not know the importance of time?
Myolie: Sorry… if it wasn’t for this guy, I would have been on time.
Mavis: No excuses! I expect this to never happen again. Do you understand?
Myolie: Mavis, I can assure you this will not happen again.
Mavis: You can go to your desk now. I will give you files to follow in a few minutes.

(in Keith’s office)

Keith: Bosco, do you mind to tell me why you were late today?
Bosco: Keith, I didn’t mean it. If that lady got off the elevator, I would have been on time.
Keith: No excuses! How can I expect you to be on time for court in the future if you are late for work now?
Bosco: Please give me another chance. I will prove you wrong.
Keith: I would hope so too. Please wait at your desk while I gather some files for you.

Bosco walks out from Keith’s office and Myolie walks out of Mavis’ office. Bosco and Myolie, once again glare at each other.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 7/31/2011 11:10:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones