August 10, 2011

Laws of Love Chapter 10



Chapter 10: Adventures At The Pool

Bosco (to himself): Wow! Now, I can declare that she is a true lady. Wow, I never knew she was this beautiful. I never knew she could be so feminine. So, I’m falling in love with her? I can’t do that! I must control my feelings.

Myolie walks next to Bosco.

Myolie: Hey, Bosco! Hey!

Bosco continues staring at Myolie.

Myolie: Hello! What are you looking at?
Bosco: Oh… I was looking at you…
Myolie: Me?
Bosco: Oh, no… I meant I was look at your goggles.
Myolie: Goggles?
Bosco: Um, yeah.

Myolie looks at him suspiciously.

Bosco: Seriously, I was only looking at your goggles.
Myolie: Ok, say what you want.
Bosco: Anyways, let’s go to the swimming pool and check it out.
Myolie: I’m ready when you are.

Bosco and Myolie walk to the swimming pool. Bosco goes down the ladder and enter the five-feet deep water. They start wading around the pool, trying to notice the details of their surroundings. Bosco and Myolie start whispering to one another.

Bosco: Hey Myolie, look, there are six lifeguards chairs, yet there is actually only one lifeguard on duty.
Myolie: This is despicable! Why would they have six chairs, yet only have one lifeguard?
Bosco: Well, it saves them a lot of money for sure!
Myolie: Yes, but the young girl nearly drowned!
Bosco: How about this? You go on one side of the pool, and I go on the other side. Then, you pretend to drown, and see how the lifeguard will react, ok?
Myolie: Just one problem…
Bosco: What?
Myolie: I don’t really know how to swim.
Bosco: Then, why did you come here?
Myolie: I wouldn’t dare not to listen to Keith and Mavis. They are my si-fus.
Bosco: I don’t know if I should call you naïve or stupid.
Myolie: Just get the work done and I can get out of here.
Bosco: Alright, you go to the left side and I’ll go to the right side of the pool.
Myolie: Ok, hopefully nothing happens!
Bosco: Don’t worry. I’ll be watching you. I’ll signal you to pretend to drown when I’m ready. Ok?
Myolie: Yeah. And, hey, since when did you stopped arguing with me? You always liked to argue with every word I say. Are you falling for me?

Bosco starts stuttering.

Bosco: Uh… Uh… Uh… Huh? What?
Myolie: Ok, fine, if you’re not going to answer the question, then, let’s get some work done.
Bosco: Alright. Let’s go!

Myolie walks to the left side of the pool and Bosco starts to swim to the right side of the pool.

Myolie (to herself): I can do this! I won’t drown.

Ten minutes later, Bosco signals for Myolie to pretend to drown. Myolie pretends to drown, but she ends up really drowning. She raises her arms and screams for help.
However, Bosco does not know that Myolie is really drowning.

Bosco (to himself): What’s the lifeguard doing? Doesn’t he see someone’s drowning?
Myolie: Help! Help!
Bosco (to himself): Wait a minute, why is the lifeguard wearing sunglasses and a hat indoors? Is he trying to hide from sleeping?
Myolie: Help! Help!

Bosco watches as Myolie sink below the water.

Bosco (to himself): What is wrong with the lifeguard? Myolie sank below the water already! Should I go save her or wait for the lifeguard? Wait, no, the lifeguard is probably sleeping. Myolie’s really drowning! I have to save her!

Bosco swims across the pool to pull Myolie up from the water. Bosco brings Myolie out of the pool and starts doing CPR on her.

Bosco: Myolie, wake up! Wake up! Do you hear me? Wake up, now!

Bosco continues doing CPR on Myolie.

Bosco: Wake up Myyo! Wake up!

Myolie spits out mouthfuls of water. Bosco helps her to sit up.

Bosco: Are you ok, Myyo?
Myolie: Yeah… Thank… you.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/10/2011 01:14:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones