August 3, 2011

Laws of Love Chapter 2



Chapter 2: First Day At the Office

Keith walks out of his room and approaches Bosco with a few files.

Keith: Bosco, I want you to go through these files closely and try to think of some points to win the case. Our client wants us to win his divorce case without having to give money to his wife. He claims his wife cheated on him. Coincidentally, his wife’s lawyer is Mavis. So, try your best.
Bosco: Rumors have it that you two are together though…
Keith: And?
Bosco: Alright, I will try my best.

(A few minutes later)

Mavis walks out from her office and approaches Myolie with some folders.

Myolie: Hi, sorry about being late this morning.
Mavis: I just hope you will learn the importance of time. And hopefully you will be here, in this office, waiting for me to give you work before I arrive here each morning.
Myolie: I will try.
Mavis: In the meantime, please take a close look at these files. Our female client is filing divorce from her husband and would like to seek money from the man. Her husband’s lawyer is Keith.
Myolie: Keith? I thought you two were dating?
Mavis: So? We have our own standards for dating and work. I hope you can distinguish what is work from your private life too.
Myolie: Ok.

(Bosco’s phone rings, Myolie can only hear what Bosco says)

Bosco: Hello? Belle?
Isabelle: Hey, are you coming home for dinner tonight?
Bosco: I would like to, but I can’t. My si-fu just gave me files to look at and follow.
Isabelle: But…
Bosco: Please, I need to get my work done. I’m probably ordering take out tonight. Don’t worry about me. Just do what you have to do, ok?
Isabelle: Do what you want!

Myolie looks up and glances at Bosco.

(Myolie’s phone rings, Bosco can hear only what Myolie says)

Myolie: Hey Mark. What’s up?
Mark: I’m not coming home tonight.
Myolie: Why?
Mark: I have to do something with my friends.
Myolie: Why are you always like this?
Mark: What? You never come home anyways!
Myolie: I’m staying overtime to do work. What do you do?
Mark: Forget it, I don’t want to argue with you!

(3 hours later)

Bosco walks into Keith’s room.

Bosco: Hey, Keith, I think I should follow our client’s wife to see if she is really cheating on him.
Keith: Why? Not enough information in the files?
Bosco: I just feel that one of them is lying, so I would like to follow his wife.
Keith: Ok, but do not cross the border, ok?
Bosco: Yes.

Mavis: Myolie, come to my office please.

Myolie walks into Mavis’ room.

Mavis: Myyo, I want you to follow our client’s husband.
Myolie: Are you sure?
Mavis: Yeah, hopefully we can find something from there.
Myolie: I’ll try my best to help our client.

Bosco and Myolie walk out of their si-fu’s office, followed by Keith and Mavis.

Keith: Bosco, I’m calling it a day. I have a dinner date tonight. I’ll leave the rest to you.
Bosco: See you tomorrow.
Mavis: Myolie, I’ll see you tomorrow.
Myolie: Don’t worry, I won’t be late.
Mavis: Ok, we’re leaving soon. See you guys tomorrow!

Keith and Mavis walk out of the office to wait for the elevator. Keith sees something on Mavis’ face.

Keith: It’s been a long day huh?
Mavis: Yeah, It only seems like yesterday when we were with the other trainees.
Keith: Mave, don’t move.
Mavis: Why?
Keith: There’s something on your face. Let me help you.
Mavis: Thank you.
Keith: You’re welcome.

Mavis and Keith walk into the elevator. A few seconds later, the elevator shakes violently. Keith holds Mavis tightly for the second time in a similar incident.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/03/2011 09:58:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones