August 3, 2011

Laws of Love Chapter 3



Chapter 3: Their Story

(in elevator)

Keith: Mave, don’t be scared. I’m here. I’m right here.
Mavis: K! You know I hate being trapped in the elevator, but I remember last time.
Keith: When?
Mavis: When you confessed to me that you loved me.
Intercom: Hello? Anyone there? Do you guys need help?
Keith: Yeah, there are two people here. We are fine.
Intercom: We will be there shortly.
Keith: Ok, thanks.
Mavis: Where were we?
Keith: Umm…
Mavis: Right. When you said you liked me, but was afraid to confess to me.
Keith: But, we are together now.
Mavis: Yes, we are!
Keith: So, how did you pick me?
Mavis: Well, Wallace saved me many times and helped me a lot. But, I found you to be the true one. You understood me. It was more of a sibling bond or good friend bond that existed between Wallace and me. But, between you and me, it was truly a love bond.

Keith pinches Mavis’ nose lightly.

Keith: Aren’t you glad you picked me?
Mavis: Why are you so full of yourself?
Keith: I know you love me the way I am.
Intercom: Are you guys still there? We are coming to get you out.
Keith: Yes, we are. Thank you.

Minutes later, Keith and Mavis walk out of the elevator, hand in hand.

Keith: Where do you want to go for dinner tonight?
Mavis: Anywhere you’re going.
Keith: Wow, when did you want to be my wife?
Mavis: What?
Keith: Only my wife will be allowed to follow where I go.
Mavis: First off, I never said I want to be your wife… yet.
Keith: But, for now, my I’ll allow my girlfriend to follow where I go.
Mavis: Ok, or else I’ll just eat by myself. No big deal.
Keith: Really?

Mavis starts to speed-walk.

Keith: Hey, where are you trying to go?
Mavis: Run away from you.
Keith: You can’t do that! I’m your boyfriend.
Mavis: So?
Keith: You know I’ll catch you and keep you by my side.
Mavis: Try. I dare you.
Keith: Meet you at the restaurant.

(at the restaurant)

Keith: I told you I would catch up to you.
Mavis: You just got lucky!
Keith: Let’s order our food first.
Mavis: Sure.

(as they are eating dessert)

Mavis: K, what do you think of the new trainees?
Keith: I’ll answer you in detail after I observe them for a few more weeks. What do you think?
Mavis: I agree with what you just said. But, they were late on their first day of work.
Keith: Just let it go, Mave! It’s their first day.
Mavis: But, the two of them do not seem quite fond of one another.
Keith: They argued quite a number of time just today.
Mavis: Yeah, I wondered what they did to one another.
Keith: I’m sure we’ll find out soon. They seem to be the just like us.
Mavis: We’ll see about that!

Half an hour later, they leave the restaurant and head home.

Keith: Mave, you want to take a walk?
Mavis: What for?
Keith: You know? Relax after a long day?
Mavis: With you?
Keith: You’re no romantic person!
Mavis: I was just about to agree with the walking, but I’m not a romantic person, so I’ll just head home.
Keith: I’ll drive you.
Mavis: It’s not like I don’t have a car!
Keith: Let me fulfill the responsibility of a boyfriend.
Mavis: I still have a car.
Keith: Just say as I do for once!
Mavis: Fine.
Keith: That’s my cute and lovable girlfriend!
Mavis: You want to take a walk?
Keith: Yes, I would love to.

Keith and Mavis walk to get the car. Mavis leans her head on Keith’s left shoulder.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/03/2011 10:05:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones