August 6, 2011

Laws of Love Chapter 4



Chapter 4: Night At The Office

(‘K & M Law Office‘)

Bosco (to himself): Wow! It’s nearly 9. I better order takeout. I’m getting hungry.

Myolie looks at her watch.

Myolie (to herself): Whoa! I better get food before I starve myself again.
Bosco: I wonder, why is there echo? Why must that person repeat what I say?
Myolie: Are you talking to me?
Bosco: Are you talking to me?
Myolie: Heh, who do you think you are?
Bosco: I know you like to repeat what I say.
Myolie: Oh, I didn’t know you registered every single word under your name.
Bosco: Uh…
Myolie: Forget it, I’m better off placing a dinner order before they close.
Bosco: Do what you want, you know why?
Myolie: I will, don’t worry.
Bosco: Because no one cares.

Myolie takes her phone and orders rice. Bosco orders pizza.

(30 minutes later)

Myolie (to herself): Where is my dinner?
Bosco: Oh, my pizza is so delicious! The cheese is melting in my mouth. The crust is so crispy. The pepperoni is so juicy. And best of all, it fills my empty stomach.

Myolie looks at Bosco’s pizza, with her mouth watering.

Bosco: Oh, looks like someone’s hungry. Do you want a slice?
Myolie: No worries! I have my own crackers and biscuits.
Bosco: Are you sure? After all, this is the last slice.

Myolie takes out her biscuits and crackers and starts eating them.

Myolie: Oh, these crackers are so delicious.

Bosco continues waving the last piece of pizza in the air.

Myolie: Don’t make it fall, be careful, or else, it won’t be your last slice.
Bosco: Oh, so cheesy. Oh, so crispy.

Bosco’s hand slips and the pizza falls onto the floor.

Bosco: Eh…
Myolie: Oh, I guess the floor ate your last slice. Guess you won’t be entirely full. Want some crackers of mine?
Bosco: I will just continue my work.

A man walks into the office.

Delivery Man: Excuse me, did someone order rice?
Myolie: Ah, yes, that would be me.
Delivery Man: Sorry for being so late. We messed up your order by accident.
Myolie: No problem, at least I get to eat a full dinner.
Delivery: Sorry, once again.

Myolie starts eating her dinner.

Myolie: Wow, the rice is so hot and the chicken is cooked just right.
Bosco: Are you talking to me, because…
Myolie: So, you can talk to yourself, and I can’t?
Bosco: No, I’m just talking to myself as well.

(2 hours later)

Myolie (to herself): Why would our client, a woman, often go to a bowling alley without the equipment. I better go there tomorrow and ask for information.
Bosco (to himself): Why would our client, a man, often go to a spa for facials? I better go there tomorrow personally and ask for information.

Bosco and Myolie continue looking at their files for another hour or so, until they realize that they should call it a day. Bosco packs his things into his messenger bag and Myolie packs her belongings into her handbag. They shut off their computers and head out the door to the elevator.

Myolie (on the phone): Hello, I would like to request a taxi. I will be there in 5 minutes.

Bosco and Myolie enter the elevator. Bosco presses the ‘ground floor’ button and Myolie continuously presses on the ‘close door’ button. Soon, after they enter the elevator, it starts to shake.

Myolie: What is going on? It was still perfect a minute ago.
Bosco: Oh, I don’t know. Some person next to me pressed the button so many times I can’t even count.
Myolie: How would I know that it would malfunction?
Bosco: Oh man, how long are we going to be trapped here for?
Myolie: The security desk is closed right now, which means they won’t find us until tomorrow!
Bosco: There’s always bad luck in my way whenever you’re around.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/06/2011 12:08:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones