August 6, 2011

Laws of Love Chapter 5



Chapter 5: Lessons To Learn

Keith and Mavis wait for the elevator to go up to their law office.

Keith: Good morning Mave.
Mavis: Good morning K.
Keith: How was your sleep last night?
Mavis: I slept right through. I got 7 hours.
Keith: See, I told you… taking a walk helps a lot.
Mavis: Ok, smartypants!

Keith and Mavis get on the elevator and get out on the floor of their law office.

Keith: Mave, where are our interns?
Mavis: Weren’t they still bickering when we left for dinner tomorrow?
Keith: Uh huh, so did they leave to go home at all?
Mavis: Let me check their desks.

Mavis observes their desks.

Mavis: Keith, their desks are pretty organized, which means they cleaned up everything before leaving.
Keith: So, what happened to them?

A security guard walks in.

Security Guard: Hi guys. So, one of the elevator stopped working last night. We didn’t see until we came in this morning that two people are actually stuck in there. I believe they are the two new interns of yours.
Keith and Mavis: Bosco and Myolie?
Security Guard: I guess so.
Keith: They’re in the elevator?
Security Guard: Yeah.
Mavis: Then, I hope they didn’t start a fight!
Security Guard: Follow me and we’ll find out what happened.

The three of them walk from the office to the elevator to find scratches on Bosco’s face.

Bosco: Keith… I did not mean to be late this morning.
Keith: I’m sorry, does someone mind explaining to me what happened here?

Bosco glares at Myolie. Myolie gives off a worried look.

Bosco: Keith, this woman right here wanted to murder me!
Keith: Wait, explain the whole thing to me please.
Bosco: So, we were going to take the elevator down to go home and call it a day. She presses the button so many times I can’t even tell you how many times she pressed it. Myolie: I was trying to be on the safe side. I didn’t want to be on the same elevator with him. So I admit, I pressed the button just a few more times than necessary.
Bosco: I wouldn’t call numerous times to be a few. So the elevator starts shaking. And this woman here starts screaming. I tell her to calm down and she just never listens. The next thing I know, she grabs onto my face and starts scratching it like crazy. I thought a cat had its claw on me. Unbelievable!
Myolie: What? I hate being trapped in tight spaces, especially in an elevator!
Bosco: And I became the victim.

Mavis and Keith start laughing.

Mavis: You two are exactly like Keith and me.
Keith: Just keep in mind, enemies turn into lovers.
Bosco: With her? That’s just like pushing myself to jump into the ocean.
Myolie: With him? The irresponsible one?
Bosco and Myolie: No thanks!
Mavis: See what I mean?
Keith: You guys think alike too.
Bosco: I can’t help it if someone likes to copy what I say.
Security Guard: Well, my job is done here. So, call me if you guys need anything.
Keith: Thank you. See you later.
Security Guard: Alright. Bye.

The security guard walks away and Keith, Mavis, Bosco, and Myolie head back into the law office.

Mavis: You two are kind of making me laugh. Why are you guys constantly arguing?
Keith: Mave, don’t worry. They’ll turn out to be just like us. Take my word for it.
Mavis: For now… sure.
Keith: Ok, back to the serious matters. How’s reading the files been?
Bosco; Ow, my face!
Myolie: I’m sorry. I’ll help put bandages on you. Just wait a minute!
Mavis: Alright, after we finish this discussion.
Bosco: Fine… So, I found something. I will follow the male client tomorrow.
Myolie: And, I will follow the female client later.
Keith: Alright! It’s good to see progress going.
Mavis: Just remember you two, don’t cross the border. There is only so much we can do as lawyers.
Myolie: Yeah, we know.
Bosco: I’ll try my best.
Keith: Seriously, guys, stop the constant bickering, or at least try. Because, I know you two will become lovers eventually. Haha.
Myolie: Get to the pantry. I’ll put the bandages on you and I’ll call it even.
Bosco: You wish! To call it even, you owe me three things.
Mavis: K, here they go again!

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/06/2011 03:52:00 PM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones