August 7, 2011

Laws of Love Chapter 6



Chapter 6: Advice From Si-fu

(in the pantry)

Myolie: Here, sit here as I get the first-aid kit to put bandages on your face.
Bosco: So, I got scratched. My face is completely wounded. And, oh yeah, I also get yelled by the woman who caused me all the trouble and pain.
Myolie: Hey, would you stop the whining?
Bosco: I’m just going to shut up and see what you do.
Myolie: Here, come closer so I can put the bandages on you.

Bosco moves forward to Myolie. Myolie gently applies the bandage onto his face. Bosco becomes still. He did not know there was a gentle and softer side of Myolie.

Myolie: Here, all done!
Bosco: Eh…
Myolie: I said, we are done here.
Bosco: Oh.
Myolie: I’m putting away the first-aid kit.
Bosco: Oh, thanks.
Myolie: I’m going back to work.

Bosco continues standing in the pantry. He rethinks what had just happened. Myolie, to him, was always a brat. She had always been bickering with him. They never stopped arguing from day one they met. But, the Myolie who had just helped him put bandages on the scratches was so gentle and seemed so caring. It seemed to Bosco that Myolie wasn’t even the one who scratched him in the elevator a few hours ago!

Keith: Bosco, what are you still doing here?
Bosco: Huh?
Keith: I asked you, what are you still doing here?
Bosco: Huh?
Keith: Thinking about Myolie? I knew there would be progress between you two.
Bosco: NO! I was uh… thinking about the client and the case.
Keith: Really?
Bosco: Yeah. Of course. Nothing else.
Keith: Well, if you insist and say so…
Bosco: I’m going to go back to work.
Keith: You said you were going to follow him tomorrow. We aren’t really supposed to follow our clients, as we should believe them.
Bosco: But, I am following him to find out about the actual truth.
Keith: You’re going now?
Bosco: Yeah.
Keith: You said you were going tomorrow and I was fine with it.
Bosco: Right…
Keith: Seriously, to be honest, I still would not believe that you were thinking about the case before. It was Myolie right? Finding her more attractive now?
Bosco: No, no! Where did you get that from?
Keith: From your deep-into-thought face.
Bosco: Hey, don’t you have a lot of work to do? After all, you are my si-fu.
Keith: Apart from being your si-fu, I am also your love relationship counselor, don’t you know?
Bosco: Really?
Keith: Yes. Come to me if you need advice on relationship problems.
Bosco: I’ll see.

Myolie walks into Mavis’ office.

Myolie: Si-fu, I’m going to follow our client now.
Mavis: Sorry to say, but is there really a need? Shouldn’t we trust our clients?
Myolie: But, I do find it suspicious and worth taking note that she goes to a bowling alley without equipment several times a week.
Mavis: That is true though. Ok, but please be careful.
Myolie: I will.
Mavis: Wait, I want to ask you something personal.
Myolie: Yeah?
Mavis: So, you scratched Bosco like a cat in the elevator?
Myolie: I have claustrophobia. I couldn’t help it.

Mavis giggles.

Mavis: Really?
Myolie: Well, I have already put the bandages on him.
Mavis: Ok.
Myolie: I did a very good job too.
Mavis: I really don’t understand why you two are always arguing.
Myolie: I don’t intend for it to be like that.
Mavis: To be honest, Keith and I were just like you two, always bickering and arguing.
Myolie: And then you became lovers.
Mavis: Well, not immediately. Everything has a process. We started to understand each other as time passed. We became friends, and eventually were able to talk to each other about our own problems and concerns. And then we fell for each other.
Myolie: That sounds sweet.
Mavis: Well, each couple has their own story behind their love. Keith keeps telling me that you two will turn out to be like us.
Myolie: No, I don’t believe so.
Mavis: That’s what I told him, but we don’t know what will happen in the future.
Myolie: But, we are just not going to happen.
Mavis: Ok, if you say so.
Myolie: I’m going to see where my investigation goes. I’ll tell you what happens later.
Mavis: Alright. Call me if anything.
Myolie: I will. And, thank you, Mavis.

Labels:

Posted by love_of_tvb (BERMO and BOSCOLIE) @ 8/07/2011 01:50:00 AM

Who

Apparently, they love playing games with the reporters. They will answer to anything, except the fact that they are together.

What

It's funny how they keep on lying in denying. It's obvious!

Why

In public, they literally "flirt" with each other, but in real life, only they will know.

SPECIAL POSTS

WONDERFUL MUSIC

WONDERFUL MUSIC


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones